Yamaha DSR112 Active PA Bundle With Speaker Stands
Yamaha DSR112 Active PA Bundle With Speaker StandsDetails
This Bundle includes 2 x Yamaha DSR112 active PA loudspeakers, 2 x 6m XLR cables and a pair of speaker stands with carry bag. The Yamaha DSR112 is an active PA speaker that offers incredible versatility, highly detailed audio reproduction and serious volume all in a compact and robust speaker cabinet. Capable of an astonishing maximum peak SPL of 134dB, the DSR112 is a perfect match to a wide range of portable PA and installation applications.
Product Ref: 42321View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ideal for use as a front of house main PA, as well as for stage monitoring applications, the Yamaha DSR112 12" 2-way Active Loudspeaker also includes integrated M10 rigging points for suspended applications.
Each full range DSR cabinet is bi-amplified with two class D amplifiers, perfectly matched to the speaker drivers. This ensures optimum efficiency and total audio clarity, detail and definition.
Integral digital tuning offers advanced ultra-precise 48-bit digital sound processing, which combined with well designed acoustic cabinet design allows the DSR112 to deliver unparalleled high definition sound.
TD-CONTOUR multi-band dynamic processing with intelligent sensing results in a balanced dynamic sound with consistency in clarity at any output level, whilst extensive DSP-controlled protection prevents damage to the speaker drivers and amplifiers.
Yamaha design coupled with a solid plywood cabinet construction ensures all DSR speakers can handle the rigors of the road, allowing you to depend on them night after night whilst they deliver high quality audio.
- Ultra-precise 48-bit digital sound processing
- Digital FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- High performance 48-bit DSP (76-bit accumulator)
- 24-bit discrete AD and DA converters
- D-CONTOUR (Dynamic-CONTOUR) multi-band dynamic processing
- All-new 1300W Class-D amplifiers with PFC switching mode power supply
- LF: 850W
- HF: 450W *Power Factor Correction
- Maximum SPL 134dB peak
- Extensive protection of the transducers, amplifiers and power supply from high performance DSP
- Premium-grade, custom-designed transducers
- LF: High power 12" neodymium woofer with 3" voice coil
- HF: 2" precision titanium diaphragm, neodymium, compression driver
- Exclusive 90° × 60° CD Waveguide Horn
- Performs as main PA or floor monitor
- Stand and pole mountable, with 35mm pole sockets
- Integrated M10 rigging points for suspended applications
- Speaker type: 12" 2-way, Bi-amp Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex Type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 55Hz 20kHz
- Frequency response:
- 3dB: 60Hz 18kHz
- Nominal coverage:
- H: 90°
- V: 60°
- LF: 12" cone
- HF: 2" Titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Output power: 1300W (LF: 850W HF: 450W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 134dB SPL
- Processors: D-CONTOUR (Dynamic CONTOUR)
- I/O connectors:
- XLR-3-31 x1 (Balanced)
- TRS Phone Jack x1 (Balanced)
- XLR-3-32 x1 (Balanced)
- Parallel connection with INPUT
- Width: 370mm (14 5/8")
- Height: 638mm (25 2/8")
- Depth: 368mm (14 4/8")
- Flying & Mounting Hardware: 3 x M10 (TOP L/R 1pc each, Bottom rear 1pc)
- Pole Socket: 35mm (Bottom Board)
- Power Consumption: 100W
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter) 1.7kHz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.