Yamaha DXS18 Active PA Subwoofer
Yamaha DXS18 Active PA SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 62778View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unparalleled Sound QualityWith its Class D Amplification and premium quality design work from Yamaha, the DXS18 delivers optimal sound quality whilst not compromising on portability. Yamaha's D-XSUB processing allows you to extend the frequency response even lower, and in-turn, providing a more powerful, thicker bass sound. The acoustically optimised wooden enclosure is designed to minimise distortion at high output levels, which is ideal for nightclub and live performance environments where the unit can be pushed to its limits.
Easy IntegrationThe DXS18 is designed to combine with other powered speaker systems for added versatility. The subwoofer includes a dual pole socket that's designed for 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws, allowing you to easily mount this unit. The dual XLR inputs let you connect multiple pieces of equipment such as mixers, crossover systems and more. The parallel XLR outputs let you add additional DXS subwoofers for even more power.
- Portable 18" subwoofer with 800-watt power amp (1020-watt peak power capacity)
- 18" long-throw speaker with a 4" voice coil for superb bass response
- 32Hz-120Hz frequency range is ideal for small- to medium-sized rooms
- Built-in D-XSUB processing allows you to extend the frequency response even lower
- Cardioid mode decreases stage-side sound pressure while increasing low-end output
- Wooden cabinet is durable and acoustically optimised for maximum sound quality
- Includes a dual pole socket that accommodates 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws
- Speaker type: 18" Powered subwoofer, (Band-pass type)
- Frequency range: (at -10dB) 32Hz – 120Hz
- Components: LF 18" cone, Voice Coil: 4"
- Output power: Dynamic - 1020W / Continuous - 800W
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 136dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR3-31 x2 , THRU: XLR-3-32 x 2(THROUGH or HPF POST)
- Processors: D-XSUB: BOOST, XTD LF, NORMAL
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Power requirements: 100V – 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 100W
- Pole socket: 35 mm (depth 80 mm) & M20 (threaded depth 25 mm)
- Width: 563mm (22.2")
- Height: 683mm (26.8")
- Depth: 721mm (28.4")
- Weight: 49.7kg (110lbs)
- Enclosure material: Plywood (LINE-X®, Black)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.