Yamaha DXS18 Active PA Subwoofer
Yamaha DXS18 Active PA SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 62778View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unparalleled Sound QualityWith its Class D Amplification and premium quality design work from Yamaha, the DXS18 delivers optimal sound quality whilst not compromising on portability. Yamaha's D-XSUB processing allows you to extend the frequency response even lower, and in-turn, providing a more powerful, thicker bass sound. The acoustically optimised wooden enclosure is designed to minimise distortion at high output levels, which is ideal for nightclub and live performance environments where the unit can be pushed to its limits.
Easy IntegrationThe DXS18 is designed to combine with other powered speaker systems for added versatility. The subwoofer includes a dual pole socket that's designed for 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws, allowing you to easily mount this unit. The dual XLR inputs let you connect multiple pieces of equipment such as mixers, crossover systems and more. The parallel XLR outputs let you add additional DXS subwoofers for even more power.
- High-efficiency 1020W Class-D Amplifiers
- Custom designed transducer
- Band-pass type enclosure
- Durable wooden enclosures with LINE-X coating
- Selectable X-OVER
- D-XSUB bass processing
- Cardioid mode
- Dual pole socket
- Speaker Type: 18" Powered Subwoofer, Band-Pass Type
- Frequency Range: 32Hz - 120Hz
- Components (LF): 18" Cone, 4" Voice Coil
- Output Power
- Dynamic: 1020W
- Continuous: 800W
- Maximum Output Level: 136dB SPL
- Input: XLR3-31 x 2
- Thru: XLR-3-32 x 2 (Through Or HPF Post)
- Processors: D-XSUB: Boost, XTD LF, Normal
- Cooling: Nautral Convection
- Power Requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 100W
- Pole Socket: 35 mm
- Material: Plywood (LINE-X, Black)
- Net Weight: 49.7 kg
- Height: 683 mm
- Width: 563 mm
- Depth: 721 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.