Yamaha EMX212S Powered Mixer
Yamaha EMX212S Powered MixerDetails
The Yamaha EMX212S integrates mixer, power amplifier, graphic EQ and digital effects into a compact, portable unit. The entire system is optimized, enabling you to achieve great sound almost anywhere! The superior sound has been achieved through painstaking design and parts selection from Yamaha. Simply plug in the EMX212S Powered Mixer and you're good to go, no need for complex set up and wiring!
Product Ref: 8952View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Yamaha EMX212S contains only the best parts, selected by Yamaha, to ensure optimum sound quality. The EMX series powered mixer provides portability and convenience, ideal for musicians, performers, speakers, and club operators. Combine and balance your microphone and instrument and line sources, effects to refine and polish your sound, and power to drive the main speakers and even monitor speakers as well, all in this compact, portable unit. The EMX212S lets you have creative control over your music, letting you mix, process, add effects and deliver your sound with maximum quality.
Add personal touches to your live presentation with the featured selection of 16 top-quality Yamaha SPX effects including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and even distortion. Yamaha SPX digital effects are widely recognized as being some of the finest available, and the effects provided in the EMX mixers live up to that reputation. You can also effectively control feedback or tailor the sound to match the room and program material with the built-in graphic EQ.
FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) indicator LEDs at the top of each channel light up if the corresponding channel goes into feedback, so you won't have any trouble searching for the channel that needs adjustment. When you're done with a set simply engage the stand-by mode to mute all mono channels while leaving the 2-track inputs active for background music playback while you're taking your break.
The EMX212S features a total of 12 input channels, four for monaural microphone or line input, plus four pairs that can function either as monaural microphone inputs or stereo line inputs, providing you with a versatile mix of input capabilities for a wide range of applications. The lightweight powered mixer is built tough to withstand the rigors of use on the road, offers the ideal combination of outstanding sound performance and easy handling, and features conveniently located handles for maximum carrying comfort.
- All-in-one for Easy Operation and Fast Setup
- Superior Sound through Painstaking Design and Parts Selection
- Intuitive, Functional Controls and Connectivity
- Built-in SPX Effects
- High-efficiency Power Amplifiers
- Lightweight, Practical Design
- Uncompromising Reliability and Safety Standards
- Forced Air Keeps the System Cool Even in Difficult Conditions
- Practical Utility Features
- Yamaha Speaker Processing
- Power Amp Mode Selector
- Optional Rack Mount Hardware
- Total harmonic distortion: Less than 0.3%
- Frequency response: 0, +1.0, -3dB 20Hz-20kHz
- Crosstalk: -65dB
- Power consumption: 350W
- Dimensions: (W) 442.5mm; 17-7/16in - (H) 284mm; 11-3/16in - (D) 264mm; 10-3/8in (7U)
- Net weight: 8kg; 17.6lbs
- Mixing channels: 4 Mono + 4 Stereo +Return
- AUX: 1 (Effect Send)
- MAIN: Stereo
- Input channel functions: CH1-4 Compressor; 3-band PEQ; CH5-8: 3-band PEQ
- On-board processors: SPX, 2x 7-band GEQ, YSProcessing
- Mic inputs: 8
- Phantom power: +15V DC; ON/OFF
- Line inputs: 4x Stereo
- Control and others: Foot switch, StandBy (All mute)
- Maximum output power @4ohms: 220W/ch
- Output selection: L/R, L+R/Monitor
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.