Yamaha EMX5 Powered Analog Mixer
Yamaha EMX5 Powered Analog MixerDetails
The Yamaha EMX5 Powered Analog Mixer combines a highly-efficient power amplifier with an analog mixer which delivers 630W output with comprehensive effects, equalizer and built-in feedback suppressor. Robust yet extremely portable, the Yamaha EMX5 has been designed specifically for musicians and performers who desire professional-quality sound and user-friendly operation. The EMX5 Powered Analog Mixer offers a flexible range of inputs and outputs, along with 1-knob master EQ and 1-knob Comp, helping to ensure you deliver the best possible performance every time.
Product Ref: 75898View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Powerful Class-D Amplifier
The EMX5 features a built-in, highly-efficient, Class-D amplifier which delivers 2 x 630W of output power. Capable of high volume output, the amp remains surprisingly lightweight while the onboard overload protection function improves reliability, prolongs component life and performance quality.
Robust yet Extremely Portable
The Yamaha EMX5 benefits from a rugged, impact-resistant, powder-coated metal chassis that is ideal for extended operation and touring schedules. The large handles on the front and rear of the chassis help to provide a convenient and portable solution while also protecting both the knobs and connectors from impact during transport.
Simple Setup, User-Friendly Operation
Offering intuitive and user-friendly architecture, the EMX5 can be setup and operated quickly by users with a basic understanding of sound reinforcement. The versatile enclosure design allows you to choose from either horizontal or vertical placement depending on the type of application, whether it be a tabletop or permanent installation.
Comprehensive Input and Output Channels
Featuring four mono input channels and four mono/stereo input channels, the EMX5 can accommodate up to 8 microphones and/or line-level devices such as keyboards and portable playback devices. Additionally, channel 4 offers Hi-Z for connecting instruments such as guitars or basses directly. The two Aux Sends are ideal for connecting monitoring systems or external effect devices, while the Rec Out unbalanced output allows you to connect an external recorder and the Stereo Out TRS jacks output the overall mixed stereo signal.
1-Knob Master EQ™
Unique to the EMX5, the 1-knob Master EQ™ allows you to apply optimised EQ settings with the simple turn of a knob. The Speech setting is suitable for vocal applications due to the limited low end which ensures clear, defined speech. Additionally, the Music setting offers a balanced sound that is tailored to acoustic or band performances while the Bass Boost setting is ideal for DJ performances thanks to the emphasized bass responses and crisp high end.
Equipped with the innovative 1-knob Comp function that can be found on MGP and MG series models, the Yamaha EMX5 delivers optimal compression for both vocals and instruments. By simply operating a single control, as the knob is turned to the right, the threshold, ratio and output gain are all adjusted simultaneously.
Professional Effects and Signal Processing
The EMX5 Powered Analog Mixer features a powerful DSP section that provides you with a total of 24 professional effects that are almost identical to Yamaha's legendary SPX effect processor series. Now you can add reverb and delay effects, plus many more, and simulate the sound of different performance environments such as concert halls or small clubs.
- 2 x 630W output at 4Ω and 2 x 460W output at 8Ω (1kHz THD+N less than 10% CEA2006)
- 2 x 500W output at 4Ω and 2 x 370W output at 8Ω (1kHz THD+N less than 1% CEA2006)
- Powerful and highly-efficient Class-D amplifier
- 12 Line inputs; 8 mono and 4 stereo
- High-Z input for connecting guitar and basses directly
- 1-knob Master EQ™
- Onboard feedback suppressor
- 24 professional effects
- Robust metal chassis
- Large handles for portability and protection
- Optional rack-mount kit available - sold separately
- Inputs: 12 Channels Total
- Mic/Line: 8 Mono
- Line: 4 Stereo
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Speakers [A, B]
- Aux 1 Send
- Aux 2 Send
- Stereo Out [L, R]
- Rec Out [L, R]
- Controls: Foot Switch
- Bus: 1 x Stereo and 2 x Aux (Including FX)
- Input Channel Function:
- PAD: 30dB (Channel 1-4)
- Hi-Z: Supported on Channel 4
- HPF: 80Hz, -12dB/Oct. (Channel 1-3)
- Comp: 1-Knob Comp (Channel 1-4)
- EQ High: 10kHz ±15dB (Shelving)
- EQ Mid: 2.5kHz ±15dB (Peaking)
- EQ Low: 100Hz ±15dB (Shelving)
- On-Board DSP Processor: SPX Algorithm 24 Programms, Feedback Suppressor, Master EQ, Monitor EQ
- Maximum Power Output at 4Ω: 630 W + 630 W, 1kHz THD+N less than 10% (CEA2006)
- 500 W + 500 W, 1kHz THD+N less than 1% (CEA2006)
- Maximum Power Output at 8Ω: 460 W + 460 W, 1kHz THD+N less than 10% (CEA2006)
- 370 W + 370 W, 1kHz THD+N less than 1% (CEA2006)
- Level Meter: 2 x 7-Point LED Meter (-20, -10, -6, 0, +6, +10, Peak)
- Dimensions: 465mm x 308mm x 325mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 9.5kg / 20.9lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.