Yamaha EMX512SC Powered Mixer
Yamaha EMX512SC Powered MixerDetails
The Yamaha EMX512SC is a powered mixing console featuring 8 mic inputs with channel EQ, built in effects section, stereo graphic equalizer and providing a power output of 125 Watts (RMS) per channel when operating with 4 Ohms speakers.
Product Ref: 8479View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Yamaha EMX512SC offers outstanding audio control, excellent sound quality and precise amplification all in one sturdy and compact unit.
Yamaha build and design offers incredible reliability that you can trust, with an intuitive and user friendly layout making operation easy. Built in graphical equalization allows you tune your PA system with the room, whilst one-knob channel compression and an internal effects section give you the tools and control to get the best out of your sound. 48v phantom power is provided for when using condenser microphones with a separate 2-Track output ideal for making recordings of the show when connected to an external device.
Power amp switching allows the EMX512SC to be used as a conventional stereo output amplifier, if required a simple flip of a switch gives you a blended L+R output from one channel, with the second channel providing a dedicated monitor output.
- 500 Watts per channel peak power (125 Watts RMS) @ 4 Ohms
- 8 microphone inputs
- One-knob Compression on Mono Channels
- Built in multi-effects unit
- Dedicated effect send auxiliary on each channel
- Dedicated monitor auxiliary send on each channel
- High efficiency power amplifiers
- Forced air cooling for reliability in difficult conditions
- Lightweight and practical design
- Optional rack mount hardware available
To see further features and specifications of the Yamaha EMX512SC please download the PDF below
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.