Yamaha MG20 Analog Mixing Console
Yamaha MG20 Analog Mixing ConsoleDetails
The new Yamaha MG20 mixing desk has a full array of features for the discerning band or music producer. Boasting 20 channels, FX send and 2 bus groups, this Yamaha mixer has everything you could need. Featuring faders instead of knobs of other versions, this MG20 is more visual and easier to control. As well as this, there are compression controls on channels 1-8 to enable perfect volume control.
Product Ref: 43194View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Built to Last
The Yamaha MG Series of mixers feature a design and construction that will handle the standard wear and tear of the active musician. Featuring the steel chassis that is impact resistant and powder coated, this mixer will take any bumps and scratches without it getting damaged or looking old. The sleek design does not compromise any part of the finished product. A state of the art design allows for convection cooling, meaning your power unit will not overheat your unit after continuous use. Separating the power supply from the analog circuitry inside the mixer allows for near silent background noise, allowing for a serious and high quality output sound. As well as this, the knob placement has been put above the chassis of the console, thus not damaging circuitry underneath should the device ever be dropped or mishandled.
- Inputs: 20, 16 Combo Channels or 12 Combo Channels + 4 Stereo Jack Channels
- Outputs: Stereo XLR Out, Stereo Jack out, Stereo Jack Monitor, Phones Out, Group Out
- Phantom Power: Yes, All Channels
- Chassis: Impact Resistant Metal
- EQ: 4 Band + HPF (Channel 1-12), 3 band + HPF (Channel 13-20)
- Preamps: Studio-grade class-A discrete "D-PRE"
- FX Send: Yes, Yes, Individual Channel Control
- Panning: Yes, All Channels
- Compression: Yes, Channels 1-8
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.