Yamaha MGP12X Premium 12 Channel Mixer
Yamaha MGP12X Premium 12 Channel MixerDetails
Product Ref: 24031View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
From the preamps, EQ and effects to the Hybrid Channel functions and iPod/iPhone connectivity - every aspect, every feature, every sound, establishes the Yamaha MGP12X as a premium mixing console in a class of its own.
- Studio-grade Discrete Class A "D-PRE" Mic Preamps with an Inverted Darlington Circuit
- Musical X-pressive EQ based on Yamaha's famed VCM Technology
- Professional 1-knob Compressors with LED Indicators
- High-grade Dual Digital Effects Processors: Advanced REV-X and Classic SPX
- Stereo Hybrid Channels utilizing a Powerful, Proprietary DSP
- Digital Connectivity for iPod/iPhone
- MGP Editor for Detailed Control of the Console's DSP settings via iPod/iPhone
- Rugged, Impact-resistant, Powder-coated Metal Chassis
- Integrated Rack-ears for Easy Rack Mounting
- Internal Universal Power Supply for World-wide Use
- 6 Mic Inputs with 48V Phantom Power and HPF per Channel
- 12 Line Inputs (4 mono and 4 stereo)
- Additional 2TR Inputs Provided to Accept the Output from Analog Devices or iPod/iPhone
- 2 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.02 (20Hz-20kHz@ +14dBu)
- Frequency response: +0.5/-1.0dB 20Hz - 20kHz, refer to the nominal output level @1kHz
- Hum & noise level:
- Equivalent input noise: -128 dBu (20Hz?20 kHz, Rs=150Ω, Input Gain = Maximum)
- Residual output noise: -102 dBu (20Hz?20 kHz, Rs=150Ω, Input Gain = Maximum)
- Crosstalk: -74dB @ 1kHz
- Power requirements: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 45W max
- Width: 348mm
- Height: 143mm
- Depth: 495mm
- Mixing channels: 12 Line Inputs (4 mono and 4 stereo)
- GROUP: 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- AUX: 2 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- Input channel functions:
- Compressor CH1-4
- HPF(100Hz 12dB/oct)
- CH EQ(MONO) ±15dB(Max.): High 8kHz shelving/ Mid 250Hz-5kHz peaking(CH1-4,9-12)/ Low 125Hz shelving
- CH EQ(STEREO) ±15dB(Max.): High 8kHz shelving/ Mid 2.5kHz peaking(CH5-8)/ Low 125Hz shelving
- On-board processors:
- FX1: REV-X(8 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)
- FX2: SPX (16 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)
- Mic Inputs: MIC:6 (100Hz 12dB/oct)
- Phantom Power: 48V phantom power per channel
- Line inputs: 4 mono+ 4 stereo, CH INSERT IN: 4, RETURN: 1stereo, 2TR IN: 1 stereo
- Digital I/O: USB Audio USB IN/OUT: iPod, iPhone exclusive
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.