Yamaha MGP16X Premium 16 Channel Mixer
Yamaha MGP16X Premium 16 Channel MixerDetails
What makes the new Yamaha MGP16X Mixer really stand out is the addition of two sophisticated Hybrid Stereo Channels. Each channel provides powerful DSP effects specially designed for the MGP models: Priority Ducker, Leveler and Stereo Imager. The inclusion of an Apple-Certified connection for an iPod or iPhone allows for easy playback and charging of a connected device. A free iPhone/iPod app is also available so all of the FX parameters can be accessed and edited remotely.
The MGP series - where 'P' stands for 'Premium' - are a whole new class of portable, compact mixers with outstanding sound quality and DSP functions for live sound reinforcement and installation applications. Not just for live bands and DJ's, the MG Premium mixing consoles can easily adapt to a truly impressive range of applications from portable PA to fixed installation. Now with MGP's new digital functions and superior sound quality, the possibilities are endless.
Product Ref: 24033View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Not just for live bands and DJ's, the MG Series mixing consoles can easily adapt to a truly impressive range of applications from portable PA to fixed installation. Now with the newly added digital functions and superior sound of the MGP, the possibilities are endless.
- Studio-grade discrete Class A "D-PRE" mic preamps with 48V phantom power and HPF per channel
- Musical X-pressive EQ
- Professional 1-knob compression with LED indicators
- High-grade dual digital effects processors: advanced REV-X and classic SPX
- Stereo Hybrid Channels with Ducker, Leveler and Stereo Imager DSP
- Digital connectivity for iPod/iPhone
- Free MGP Editor (iPod/iPhone)
- Rugged, impact-resistant, powder coated metal chassis
- Integrated rack-ears for easy rack mounting
- Internal power supply for world wide use
- 10 Mic Inputs with 48V Phantom Power and HPF per Channel
- Additional 2TR Inputs Provided to Accept the Output from Analog Devices or iPod/iPhone
- 16 Line Inputs (8 mono and 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- 2 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
*From the preamps, EQ and effects to the Hybrid Channel functions and iPod/iPhone connectivity?every aspect, every feature, every sound, establishes the MGP as a premium mixing console in a class of its own.
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.02% (20Hz-20kHz@ +14dBu)
- Frequency response: +0.5/-1.0dB 20Hz - 20kHz, refer to the nominal output level @1kHz
- Hum & noise level:
- Equivalent input noise: -128 dBu (20Hz?20 kHz, Rs=150Ω, Input Gain = Maximum)
- Residual output noise: -102 dBu (20Hz?20 kHz, Rs=150Ω, Input Gain = Maximum)
- Crosstalk: -74dB @ 1kHz
- Power requirements: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 55W max
- Width: 447mm
- Height: 143mm
- Depth: 495mm
- Mixing channels: 16 Line Inputs (8 mono and 4 stereo)
- Group: 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- AUX: 2 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- Input channel functions:
- Compressor CH1-8,HPF(100Hz 12dB/oct)
- CH EQ(MONO) ±15dB(Max.):High 8kHz shelving/ Mid 250Hz-5kHz peaking(CH1-8,13-16)/ Low 125Hz shelving
- CH EQ(STEREO) ±15dB(Max.):High 8kHz shelving/ Mid 2.5kHz peaking(CH9-12)/ Low 125Hz shelving
- On-board processors: FX1:REV-X(8 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control), FX2:SPX (16 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)
- Mic inputs: MIC: 10
- Phantom power : 48V phantom power per channel
- Line inputs: LINE: 8mono+4stereo, CH INSERT: 8, RETURN: 1stereo, 2TR IN: 1 stereo
- Digital I/O: USB Audio USB IN/OUT: iPod, iPhone exclusive
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.