Yamaha MGP24X Mixing Console
Yamaha MGP24X Mixing ConsoleDetails
The Yamaha MGP24X Premium mixing console offers outstanding sound quality, advanced DSP functions and USB recording and playback, making it ideal for a vast range of applications. 24 channels of hybrid analogue/digital mixing are contained in a compact footprint with 16 microphone inputs. The simple analogue-style control is boosted by sophisticated digital functions.
Product Ref: 34705View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The MGP24X features Class-A "D-PRE" head amps, with inverted Darlington circuitry, and "X-Pressive" EQs that capture the ultimate in analogue authenticity and reproduce the unique frequency characteristics of sought-after classic EQ modules. These give the mixer an impressively warm sound.
The mixer also features a 31-band graphic equaliser with selectable 9 flex-band or 14 fixed band options. A 3-band master compressor is assigned to the stereo bus, for unprecedented and intricate levels of audio control.
There are two USB ports for high-quality digital recording and playback and smart integration with iPod and iPhone. This allows in-depth editing of effects, EQ and Hybrid channel options via editor apps.
The MGP24X provides three essential features for both installed and live sound applications: Priority Ducker, Leveler and Stereo Image. There are also dual digital effects processors with editable parameters.
- 16 microphone inputs
- Discrete Class-A 'D-PRE' head amps
- Musical 'X-Pressive' EQ
- Professional 1-knob compressors
- Dual digital effects processors: REV-X and SPX
- Stereo hybrid channels DSP effects (Leveler, Stereo Imager, Priority Ducker)
- Digital connectivity for iPod/iPhone
- USB Device record/playback (16-bit WAV, MP3)
- 31-band GEQ (9 flex-band / 14 fixed-band)
- Master 3-band compressor assigned to stereo bus
- Free MGP Editor
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.