Yamaha TF Rack Digital Mixer
Yamaha TF Rack Digital MixerDetails
The Yamaha TF Rack Digital Mixer features the intuitive TouchFlow Operation while adding even more versatility and potential, in a rack-mountable configuration. Taking live sound engineering to a new level of refinement, the Yamaha TF Rack provides you with unprecedented controls and freedom. Ideal for both professional engineers and beginners alike, the TF Rack is equipped with recallable D-PRE preamplifiers and powerful SPX processors, plus 16 inputs, 1 stereo input and 16 outputs.
Product Ref: 79588View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The TF series combines Yamaha know-how with new input from the field and the latest touch-screen technology to deliver an evolved experience in console operation. Smooth setup and operation, practical presets and scenes, refined design and software applications that integrate seamlessly with the entire system. These new elements comprise TouchFlow Operation, a new concept in console interfaces that offers unprecedented comfort and convenience in small consoles.
Allowing most operations to be carried out via the touch panel alone, the innovative TF series interface will quickly become second nature to a wide range of users. Whether you have experience with Yamaha digital consoles, work with other consoles, or have never operated a mixer before, TF consoles will leave you to the desired results quickly and effortlessly. The availability of physical controls surrounding the touch panel further enhance control versatility and precision. The display content has been specifically designed for easy, direct accessibility, with a layout that promotes that most natural and efficient mixing. Touch panel operation is as easy as shaping the sound with your fingertips.
Touch and Turn Knob Control
When you need extra precision for a fine EQ or other adjustment, the physical Touch & Turn Knob is always available right beside the touch panel. There are also four User Defined Knobs that can be assigned to control compressor threshold, EQ gain, or other parameters you need fast and direct access to whilst mixing.
1-Knob COMP™ and 1-Knob EQ™
An experienced engineer can do a lot with a compressor; bring a guitar to life, add punch to bass, tighten up a snare, and make vocals ride clearly on the mix. The 1-knob COMP can do all this quickly and easily without the need to juggle multiple parameters to achieve the desired effect. First featured on Yamaha analog mixers, this ability quickly became one that was highly valued, resulting in further refinement in a digital version that adds new setup ease and efficiency to the TF consoles.
The 1-knob EQ has been relentlessly fine-tuned by Yamaha R&D staff in cooperation with distinguished sound engineers, to ensure that you can achieve outstanding results with minimum effort in the shortest possible time. A Vocal Mode makes it easier than ever to achieve a clear, well defined vocal sound, while an Intensity Mode offers 1-knob ''intensity'' control over EQ curves you either select from presets or create from scratch.
Furthermore the 1-knob COMP and 1-knob EQ are available on the output channels too, so you quickly achieve overall output compression or EQ that ideally matches the room and audience size. The output 1-knob EQ has a Loudness Mode in place of the Vocal Mode, effectively increasing the sound pressure level whilst maintaining optimum sound quality.
The Yamaha R&D team have focused on creating a range of shortcuts to produce outstanding sound as quickly as possible. Effective in a variety of love sound situations, these practical presets allow even novice engineers to achieve the perfect sound, while experienced sound engineers will appreciate the significant time savings that QuickPro Presets™ provide.
The QuickPro Presets can be searched by instrument type and recalled quickly and easily. The presets include HA gain, EQ, Comp and other settings, right down to the channel name and colour. The 1-knob EQ and 1-knob COMP can be used with the QuickPro Presets, providing a super streamlined way to tweak the sound. The output channel preset library includes parameter sets optimised for Yamaha powered speakers, with several variations to match different environments and room sizes.
Dedicated StageMix™ and MonitorMix™ Apps
The Yamaha TF StageMix™ app allows you to intuitively control the TF Rack from anywhere in the venue. The StageMix visually replicates the TouchFlow's panels, and provides you with controls that act instantly to your mix. You can also directly connect your iPad to the TF Rack via USB which delivers extended, more interactive features and displays. The StageMix™ application is compatible with the iPad 2 onwards, and the first generation iPad Mini onwards.
The Yamaha MonitorMix™ is a bespoke app that creates your own individual monitoring system directly on your iPhone. The app features level and panning controls for each aux bus, allowing you to produce monitor mixes that are tailored to your individual requirements. The MonitorMix™ app can also be used to create customised group settings that control a variety of inputs, such as an entire drum kit, with one simple fader. This application is compatible with iPhone 4 models and onwards.
- TouchFlow Operation™
- Scene memory stores mix settings for instant recall
- 1-knob COMP™ and 1-knob EQ™
- QuickPro Presets™
- Recallable D-PRE™ microphone preamplifiers
- 8 powerful processing and effects units
- TF Editor facilitates offline editing plus showtime control
- TF StageMix™ allows wireless mixing via an iPad
- Create personal monitor mixes via MonitorMix™
- Versatile connectivity for a wide range of applications
- Plug in and plug Dante stagebox solution
- Mixing Capacity:
- Input Channels: 40 (32 Mono + 2 Stereo + 2 Return)
- Aux Buses: 20 (8 Mono + 6 Stereo)
- Stereo Buses: 1
- Sub Buses: 1
- Input Channel Functions: 8 DCA Groups
- Inputs: 16 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo) + 1 Stereo Line (RCA)
- Outputs: 16 (8 XLR + 8 TRS)
- Expansion Slots: 1 for NY64-D (Sold Separately)
- DSP Processors: 8 Effects + 10 GEQ
- Sampling Frequency Rate: 48kHz
- PC/Mac: USB 2.0, 34 Tracks Recording/Playback
- USB Storage Device: 2 Tracks Recording/Playback
- Power Consumption: 85W
- Dimensions: 480mm x 132mm x 409mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 9.2kg / 20.3lbs
- Optional Extras:
- Audio Interface Card (NY64-D)
- Footswitch (FC5)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.