Yamaha TIO 1608-D Dante Equipped I/O Rack
Yamaha TIO 1608-D Dante Equipped I/O RackDetails
The Yamaha Tio 1608-D Dante I/O Rack is the perfect stagebox solution for expanding the TouchFlow's already extensive input/output capability. Featuring 16 microphone/line inputs and 8 line outputs, along with recallable D-PRE microphone preamps, the Yamaha Tio 1608-D delivers incredibly natural and musical sound.
Product Ref: 73516View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Digital Stagebox System
If you wish to expand upon the already extensive I/O capabilities of the TouchFlow Digital Mixers, the Yamaha Tio 1608-D Dante Rack allows you to combine up to three racks with the optional NY64-D expansion card. Daisy-chaining the main mixing console offstage and Tio 1608-D racks on stage using lightweight CAT5e Ethernet cables allows low-latency, high-quality sound transmission without the time-consuming transport and setup of bulky analog snakes.
Dante Network Audio Protocol
The highly reliable Dante audio protocol has been adopted by the leading manufacturers and professionals in the sound reinforcement industry for its low jitter, low latency and high sampling accuracy. Using the Tio 1608-D you can easily configure an outstanding Dante stagebox system with little or no IT networking knowledge.
Quick and Easy Quick Config Mode
By enabling the innovative Quick Config mode on the Tio 1608-D I/O rack, all of the connection settings such as network settings and audio patching are set automatically, making system configuration easier than ever before. After activating Quick Config mode on the TF console and Tio rack, simply set a Unit ID for each Tio 1608-D, then daisy chain the console and the Tio racks. Turn on the power and you're ready to go.
Simple yet Flexible Input Selection
Once the basic configuration is completed, you have the ability to easily assign inputs to best suit your system setup. By using the All Input function, you have the ability to assign all inputs to the Tio racks, the TF console or a PC/Mac device instantly. You can also change each input to receive signal from multiple locations so that you can efficiently use all available inputs.
Recallable D-PRE Preamplifiers
The Yamaha Tio 1608-D I/O Rack inherits the natural, musical sensibility that Yamaha pursued in the development of the TF series. Mechanical construction, circuit board layout, power supply, grounding and parts selection have all been executed with meticulous attention to detail and quality, combined with the exhaustive performance and listening tests at each stage of development. The Tio 1608-D features the very same recallable D-PRE microphone preamplifiers as the TF series to ensure a consistent, natural and musical sound throughout the entire system.
- Sampling Frequency Response: 44.1kHz or 48kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (+0.5dB, -1.5dB) @ 1kHz, Input to Output, Fs=44.1kHz or 48kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.1 +4dBu @ 20Hz-20kHz into 600Ω, Gain=+66dB
- Less Than 0.05 +4dBu @ 20Hz-20kHz into 600Ω, Gain=6dB
- Dynamic Range: 108dB Input to Output, Gain=6dB/112dB, DA Converter
- Power Requirements: 100V-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 50W
- Dimensions: 480mm x 88mm x 364mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 5.7kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.