Zoom F8 Soft Case
Zoom F8 Soft CaseDetails
The Zoom PCF-8 is a fitted, multifunctional soft case and bag for your Zoom F8. Being a field recorder, the Zoom F8’s purpose is to be in different terrains and locations, making it at risk to all sorts of damage. The PCF-8 is designed not only to carry your recorder, but to make sure it’s safe whatever the weather. With the clear water resistant cover you can keep an eye on your recordings even in the rain. The extra pockets are useful for storing spare cables and items that you may need for recording, and the strap makes it easy to carry. The Zoom PCF-8 will also fit the Zoom F4 Field Recorder.
Product Ref: 66632View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Practicality is at the forefront of the Zoom PCF-8's design. The adjustable dividers mean you can choose how much room you need for your recording accessories. The drawstring sleeves mean you can access and edit your F8's functions without removing it from the case. The clear water resistant case means you can see what you’re doing without having your recorder exposed to the rain.
When recording in any location from gravel to grass, the last thing you want is your Zoom F8 being scuffed or scratched on the ground. The PCF-8's main divider can be removed to create a table top styled surface, to keep your recorder comfortably off the ground. The PCF-8 has an adjustable, removable strap so you can comfortably transport and carry your gear for extended periods.
- Designed to accommodate the F8 and F4 field recorders
- Side openings with drawstring for XLR/TRS cable input and protection
- Detachable, water-resistant cover with clear window for visual monitoring, plus inlay opening for personal notes
- Adjustable strap and shoulder pad combined with three latchhooks per side for a custom carry position
- Velcro inner divider which is removable to open up space or use as a table surface for F4 and F8 units
- Front and side pockets for extra storage
- Removable bottom panel to access rear of F4 and F8 units (BNC Time Code connectors, removable AA battery pack, and ZOOM mic capsule input)
- Height: 160 mm
- Length: 270 mm
- Depth: 240 mm
- Weight: 860 grams
- Main Compartments: 3
- Zipped Pouches: 2
- Netted Pouches: 2
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.