dbx 1231 Dual 31-Band Graphic EQ
dbx 1231 Dual 31-Band Graphic EQDetails
The dbx 1231 dual-channel 31-band equaliser is designed to handle the most demanding environments while retaining the simplicity of straightforward controls. Precision-engineered, you can be sure of years of maintenance-free application in any application.
Product Ref: 38411View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 1231 boasts 31 1/3-octave EQ bands with 45mm faders. Standard features include ISO frequency centres, +/-12dB input gain range and switchable 40Hz/18dB per octave low-cut filters.
The unit also includes other insightful features, including selectable +/-6dB or +/-15dB boost/cut range for precise gain adjustments, balanced inputs and outputs for quiet operation and chassis/signal ground lift capabilities for quick hum isolation.
With 1/4" TRS, XLR and barrier terminal strip inputs and outputs, the 1231 has the flexibility to accommodate your particular setup requirements.
- Electronically balanced / unbalanced inputs
- Servo balanced / unbalanced outputs
- RF filtered inputs and outputs
- XLR, Barrier Strip and 1/4" TRS connectors
- Four-segment LED bargraph for output level
- Status LEDs for all settings on the front panel
- Bypass switch to bypass graphic equaliser section in the signal path
- Low Cut switch to activate the 40Hz 18dB/octave Bessel high-pass filter
- Range switch to select either +/-6dB or +/-15dB slider boost/cut range
- Input Connectors: 1/4" TRS, Female XLR (Pin 2 Hot) and Barrier Terminal Strip
- Input Type: Electronically Balanced / Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Input Impedance: Balanced 40kOhm, Unbalanced 20kOhm
- Max Input: >+21dBu Balanced or Unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, Typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Output Connectors: 1/4" TRS, Male XLR (Pin 2 Hot) and Barrier Terminal Strip
- Output Type: Impedance Balanced / Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Output Impedance: Balanced 200 Ohm, Unbalanced 100 Ohm
- Max Output: >+21dBu Balanced / Unbalanced into 2kOhm or Greater, >+18dBm Balanced / Unbalanced into 600 Ohm
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0.5/-1dB
- Frequency Response: <10Hz to >50kHz, +0.5/-3dB
- Signal-to-Noise: 90dB (+/-15dB Range), 97dB (+/-6dB Range)
- Dynamic Range: 109dB (+/-15dB Range), 115dB (+/-6dB Range)
- THD+Noise: <0.005%
- Interchannel Crosstalk: <-80dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Power Consumption: 24W
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.