dbx 215s Dual 15-Band Constant Q Graphic EQ
dbx 215s Dual 15-Band Constant Q Graphic EQDetails
The dbx 215s dual-channel 15-band equaliser offers affordable quality with no compromise in sound quality. Benefiting from dbx's years of expertise, it gives you exceptional sound and rugged reliabilty to ensure you will always sound your best.
Product Ref: 38415View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The 215s gives you two 15-band channels of 2/3-octave equalisation with 20mm nonconductive sliders and an intuitive user interface with output level metering. Built from quality components with meticulous attention to detail, it offers an extended 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response with a 112dB dynamic range, plus a switchable +/-6dB or +/-12dB boost/cut range.
The unit has XLR and TRS inputs and outputs, for flexibility in setup. The 215s is ideal for use in the studio, on tour or in fixed installations.
- Dual 15-band, 2/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- +/-12dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS inputs and outputs
- Bypass switch to bypass graphic equaliser section in the signal path
- Low Cut switch to activate the 50Hz 12dB/octave high-pass filter
- Range switch to select either +/-6dB or +/-12dB slider boost/cut range
- Input Connectors: 1/4" TRS, Female XLR (Pin 2 Hot)
- Input Type: Electronically Balanced / Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Input Impedance: Balanced 40kOhm, Unbalanced 20kOhm
- Max Input: >+21dBu Balanced or Unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, Typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Output Connectors: 1/4" TRS, Male XLR (Pin 2 Hot)
- Output Type: Impedance Balanced / Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Output Impedance: Balanced 100 Ohm, Unbalanced 50 Ohm
- Max Output: >+21dBu Balanced / Unbalanced into 2kOhm or Greater, >+18dBm Balanced / Unbalanced into 600 Ohm
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0.5/-1dB
- Frequency Response: <10Hz to >50kHz, +0.5/-3dB
- Signal-to-Noise: Typically >95dB
- Dynamic Range: Typically >112dB
- THD+Noise: <0.003
- Interchannel Crosstalk: <-90dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Power Consumption: 15W
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.