dbx 223s Stereo 2-Way/Mono 3-Way Crossover
dbx 223s Stereo 2-Way/Mono 3-Way CrossoverDetails
The dbx 223s crossover offers great performance, ultra-low noise and rugged reliability in a professional package. It uses precision filters to separate the audio signal and direct the correct frequencies to your loudspeaker drivers, freeing the amplifiers to use their full power on the usable signal for a cleaner and better sound.
Product Ref: 38417View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 223s is a dual channel crossover with Linkwitz-Riley 24dB per octave filters and optional mono summing of the low frequency output. Both channels feature a x10 range switch to multiply the crossover frequency range by a power of 10, and a 40Hz high pass (low cut) filter.
Each output has independent gain controls for level matching, and a phase reverse switch.
- TRS differentially balanced inputs and outputs
- Mode switch for stereo 2-way or mono 3-way operation
- Low frequency summed (subwoofer) output
- x10 range switch on both channels
- 40Hz high pass (low cut) filter on both channels
- Phase reverse switch on all outputs
- Individual level controls on all outputs
- 24dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filters (the professional standard)
- Stereo/Mono status LEDs indicate the selected mode
- Input Connectors: 1/4" TRS
- Input Type: Electronically Balanced / Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Input Impedance: Balanced >50kOhm, Unbalanced >25kOhm
- Max Input: >+22dBu Balanced or Unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, Typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Output Connectors: 1/4" TRS
- Output Type: Impedance Balanced / Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Output Impedance: Balanced 200 Ohm, Unbalanced 100 Ohm
- Max Output: >+21dBu Balanced / Unbalanced into 2kOhm or Greater
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.5dB
- Frequency Response: <3Hz to >90kHz, +0/-3dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Ref: 4dBu, 22kHz Measurement Bandwidth
- Signal-to-Noise (Stereo Mode): >94dB (Low Output), >91dB (High Output)
- Signal-to-Noise (Mono Mode): >94dB (Low Output), >93dB (Mid Output), >91dB (High Output)
- Dynamic Range: >106dB, Unweighted, Any Output
- THD+Noise: <0.004% at +4dBu, 1kHz; <0.04% at +20dBu, 1kHz
- Interchannel Crosstalk: <-80dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Crossover Frequencies: 45 to 960Hz or 450Hz to 9.6kHz (x10 Setting)
- Crossover Filter Type: Linkwitz-Riley, 24dB/Octave, State-Variable
- Power Consumption: 15W
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.