dbx DI4 Four Channel Di Box
dbx DI4 Four Channel Di BoxDetails
The dbx DI4 DI Box is designed to be used as a standard tool for a range of audio applications. Offering four channels, the DI4 solves the problem of converting unbalanced signal into balanced outputs that are suitable for use with mixers, PAs, recording consoles and more. The DI4 also functions as a multi-channel stereo line mixer, allowing you to connect all your keyboards, samplers and modules together in one rack unit. Complete with a headphone output for personal monitoring, the DI4 is the perfect additional to any stage or studio setup.
Product Ref: 68590View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Using the dbx DI4 as a DI Box
Connect the signal you would like to convert from unbalanced to balanced to the Di4 via a 1/4'' unbalanced jack to one of the channel inputs on the front panel of the unit. Connect an XLR balanced cable to the corresponding channel output on the rear of the Di4 and connect to your chosen destination. If the input signal strength is too high you can depress the 20dB pad. If there is an ground (earth) loop hum you can remove by depressing the earth lift switch.
Using the dbx DI4 as a Line Mixer
You can mix volume and pan of all input signals to a single stereo pair of RCA connections on the rear of the Di4. This enables use of the unit as a fully functional line mixer. Just connect the RCA stereo master outputs on the rear to your chosen destination and adjust the individual volume and pan controls for each individual channel on the front of the Di4 to suit your needs.
- Four totally independent DI box units in 1/2 RU package
- Independent 20dB pad switch per channel
- Independent ground lift switch per channel
- Independent volume control per channel for line mixer output
- Independent pan control per channel for line mixer output
- Master volume
- Headphone output
- Audio Input: 1/4'' TRS Balanced
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms
- Min. Sensitivity: -20dB
- Peak Input Level: +16dB
- Headphone Connector: 1/4'' Jack
- Stereo Line Mixer Outputs: RCA
- Balanced Outputs: XLR
- Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Max Output Level: +2dB (Peak Level +18.5dB)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, 0dB - -2dB
- Distortion: 0.02%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Better Than 74dB
- Crosstalk: >80dB@1kHz - 20dB Input
- Dimensions: 44.5mm x 230.6mm x 217mm
- Weight: 1.75kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.