dbx dB-10 Passive D.I. Box
dbx dB-10 Passive D.I. BoxDetails
At dbx, when we do something, we do it right. So when we decided to create our new direct injection boxes, we didn’t settle for the same old tired approach to direct box design. With our dbx name on the line, how could we? One look at our new dB10 Passive and dB12 Active direct boxes will tell you that these are clearly different. With their bullet-proof construction, and extraordinary audio performance to rival their looks, finally there’s a direct box worthy of the dbx name.
Product Ref: 13388View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Utilizing custom dbx mu-metal-shielded audio transformers, high-quality Neutrik connectors, and low-noise circuitry preserves the sonic integrity and true characteristics of the signal source. Both boxes include a pad switch that accommodates instrument, line and even speaker level signals. Take even more control of your sound by utilizing the polarity invert switch to set the phase relationship between the direct and mic'd sound.
As a professional, you don't have time for interference, so we've included a ground lift switch to solve potential hum and buzz problems due to ground loops. And between the combined shielding of the cast metal chassis and the custom-wound transformer, you can be doubly assured of a clean signal free from interference. All of this sits atop a solid, stable footprint, that will keep the box from being dragged around the stage, and the unique contoured underside allows secure stacking of multiple units.
- Premium Performance
- Rugged Design
- Stackable Chassis with Durable Rubber Foot
- Gold-plated Neutrik XLR Connector
- Premium Chrome Toggle Switches
- Hi-Z 1/4" Input Jack
- Parallel 1/4" Thru Jack
- Transformer Isolated
- Premium Shielded Custom dbx Transformer
- Balanced XLR Lo-Z Output
- 3-Way 0/20/40 dB Pad Switch
- Flat/High-Cut Filter Switch
- Output Polarity Invert Switch
- Ground Lift Switch
- Input: 1 instrument/line/speaker level
- Connector: 1/4" jack
- Type: Unbalanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: 150k Ohm typical
- Max Input Level: +20dBu (0dB pad)
- +40dBu (20dB pad)
- +60dBu (40dB pad)
- Thru Output: 1 parallel connection from input jack
- Connector: 1/4" jack
- Type: Unbalanced, RF filtered
- Main Output: 1 line level
- Connector: XLR male jack
- Type: Balanced
- Impedance: 150 Ohm typical
- Max Output Level: 0dBu
- Transformer: Custom dbx mu-metal-shielded
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-2.5dB
- Noise: <-105dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- THD: <0.01%, 20Hz to 20kHz BW, <0.005%, 1kHz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.