sE Electronics sE2200a II Multi Pattern Condenser Microphone
sE Electronics sE2200a II Multi Pattern Condenser MicrophoneDetails
The sE2200a II Multi Pattern uses a hand-crafted, 1" gold sputtered diaphragm and is based on the original sE 2200a capsule, but a 'back-to-back' version which allows for multiple polar patterns.
Product Ref: 24189View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
sE Electronics developed the sE2200a MkII Multi Pattern in response to the needs of their users. Used on both influential and recent recordings, the sE2200a II allows for multiple polar patterns of cardioid, figure of 8 and omni.
Designed with feedback from users in mind, the sE2200a MK2 multi-pattern has also been given a face lift with sE's new custom black rubber paint finish, which is both stylish and practical, helping to damp chassis resonance which many competitor microphones suffer from.
The sE2200a II is also available in a Cardioid Condenser version, for added flexibility.
"More stylish and more flexible than its predecessor, the MkII will surely be an instant success." - Future Music
Features / Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 k ohm: 20 mV/PA
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
- Impedance: less than 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dBA
- Max SPL for THD 0.5 : 135dB
- Supply Voltage: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector (Matching): XLR (XLR3F)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.