sE ProMic Laser, DSLR Camera Microphone
sE ProMic Laser, DSLR Camera MicrophoneDetails
The sE Electronics ProMic Laser is a shotgun condenser microphone with a precision-tuned capsule for capturing professional quality audio direct to your DSLR camera. The ProMic Laser fits securely in the lightweight, custom-designed shock-mount and attaches to your DSLR camera via the hot-shoe mount. Enjoy pro audio quality at an affordable price with this back-electret condenser microphone.
Product Ref: 50334View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ProMic Laser is the first DSLR on-camera microphone from sE Electronics. Today's DSLR cameras offer ultra high-definition video quality, so sE Electronics wanted to offer a microphone that will capture super high-quality audio to match.
The ProMic Laser has an increased sensitivity level and a lower noise floor thanks to the single AAA battery powered operation. The -10dB Pad allows you to reduce the level of the microphone for recording louder sources, which can be used in tandem with the Bass Cut, which gives you the option of removing unwanted low frequency rumble such as traffic or noise from the camera itself.
- Type: Back-electret condenser shotgun microphone
- Polar Pattern: Super cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB
- Impedance: ≤200ohm
- Voltage: 1.5V DC
- Current: 1mA
- Sensitivity: -30dB ±2dB
- Controls: 10dB Pad, Bass Cut and On/Off switch
- Power: AAA 1.5V battery powered (battery not included)
What's in the box?
- ProMic LASER™ shotgun microphone
- Custom-designed shock-mount
- Mic cable with 3.5mm jack
- Protective carry bag
- Foam windshield
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.