AKG C314 Dual-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
AKG C314 Dual-Diaphragm Condenser MicrophoneDetails
The AKG C314 Condenser Microphone is the ideal microphone for all studio environments ranging from home to professional studios. Offering best in class self-noise and dynamic range, a flat, high linear frequency response and neutral sound, making it the perfect recording microphone for a variety of environments.
Product Ref: 58292View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
''The C214 holds the distinction of being the top-selling recording microphone in the United States, and the C314 is the latest model in this family of microphones,'' said Erich Gaertner, Product Line Manager, AKG. ''We expect the C314 to achieve even greater success thanks to its affordability, versatility and world-class audio quality.''
The Dual-Diaphragm capsule with four selectable polar patterns. Each of the diaphragms are matched to guarantee the highest polar pattern accuracy. The same C414 XLS gold-plated membrane for high linearity and neutral sound.
Overload LED Detection Display, which indicates overly high sound pressure level. This feature allows the user to make adjustments to the microphone setup rather than in the recorded track.
Integrated capsule suspension, reducing mechanical noise and resonances. A double-mesh, all metal grille protects te capsule and ensures high RF immunity without affecting the microphone's acoustic performance. 20 dB attenuation pad and bass-cut filter for close up recording and reduction of the proximity effect.
- Rugged Carry Case
- Spider Suspension Mount
- Stand Adapter
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.