AKG C314 Dual-Diaphragm Condenser Stereo Microphones, Matched Pair
AKG C314 Dual-Diaphragm Condenser Stereo Microphones, Matched PairDetails
The AKG C314 Professional Multi-Pattern Dual-Diaphragm Stereo Microphones is part of one of the industry's most widely used studio an stage microphone families, designed for enthusiasts and professionals alike. The C314 microphone is equipped with advanced features that help you fine-tune your signature sound, with four selectable polar patterns, high class self-noise level and an overload detection LED. Featuring a one-inch dual diaphragm capsule with integrated capsule suspension, regardless whether you're a musician, engineer or producers, you have the confidence that your audience will experience every subtle nuance as it was intended.
Product Ref: 58571View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
AKG Factory-Matched Microphones
AKG known that realistic stereo recordings require microphones with outstanding performance and excellent quality. It also requires consistency and accurate localization from the microphones, therefore every factory-matched pair of C314's come from thousands of individual microphones that are then selected by AKG's sophisticated computer-aided matching method. This results in the highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range and virtually identical sensitivity - providing you with incredible, stunning, three-dimensional recordings.
The C314 Set Includes:
- 2 x C314 Matched Stereo Microphones
- 2 x W214 Windscreens
- 1 x H50 Stereo Bar
- 2 x H85 Universal Shock Mounts
- 2 x SA60 Stand Adapters
- 1 x AKG Aluminium Carrying Case
- Four selectable polar patterns
- Lowest self noise
- Overload detection LED
- Computer-matched diaphragms
- Integrated capsule suspension
- 20 dB attenuation pad and bass-cut filter
- Perfect for project studios and on stage
- Capsule: 1'' Dual-Diaphragm Condenser
- Polar Pattern:
- Figure 8
- Sensitivity: (Cardioid) 20mV/PA (-34 dBV)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Electrical Impedance: < 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: > 1000 Ohms
- Signal-to-Noise: 86 dB (A) at 1 Pa
- Maximum SPL for 0.5% THD: 135/155 dB SPL (0 / -20 dB)
- Phantom Powering: 48V ±4V
- Current Consumption: < 3 mA
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR (2nd Pin Hot)
- Microphone Dimensions: 160mm x 55mm x 43mm (H x W x D)
- Net Microphone Weight: 300g
- Bass Cut Pad: 100Hz, 12 dB Octave
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.