AKG C414 XLII/ST Condenser Microphone Stereo Pair
AKG C414 XLII/ST Condenser Microphone Stereo PairDetails
This matched pair of AKG C414-XLII condenser microphones is perfect for making stereo recordings of acoustic instruments in the studio or on stage. The microphones offer a choice of nine polar patterns for perfect sonic capture, and are supplied in an aluminium carrying case with two windscreens, two elastic spider suspensions and a stereo mounting bar.
Product Ref: 38253View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The AKG C414-XLII boasts a unique sonic signature which enables lead vocals and solo instruments to stand out in even the densest mix. The up-front sound means it is also ideal for distant miking applications like classical music recording or drum ambience miking.
- 2 x AKG C414-XLII condenser microphones
- 2 x elastic spider suspensions
- 2 x windscreens
- Stereo mounting bar
- Aluminium carrying case
- Measurement documents
Detailed Microphone Specs:
- Microphone Type: 1" Large-Diaphragm Pressure Gradient Microphone
- Polar Patterns: Nine, Selectable
- Open-Circuit Sensitivity: 23mV/Pa (-33dBV +/-0.5dB)
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20,000Hz
- Impedance: <200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >2200 Ohms
- Bass Cut Filter Slopes: 12dB/Octave at 40Hz and 80Hz; 6dB/Octave at 160Hz
- Preattenuation Pads: -6dB, -12dB, -18dB (Selectable)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20dB (0dB Preattenuation, Unweighted), 6dBA (0dB Preattenuation, A-Weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 88dB, A-Weighted
- Dynamic Range: 134dB Min
- Max Output Level: 5V RMS (+14dBV)
- Powering: 48V Phantom Power to IEC 61938
- Current Consumption: Approx 4.5mA
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR (Pin 2 Hot)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.