AKG K171 MKII Studio Headphones
AKG K171 MKII Studio HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 12309View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Exceptional Audio Quality, Affordable Price
The AKG K171 MKII Studio Headphones deliver exceptional audio quality at an affordable price, perfect for use as your go-to headphones when on the move. The wide frequency range ensures you get to every subtlety of the audio in high definition for maximum clarity and depth. The curved EQ configuration results in a boost in both the high end and low end frequencies, boosting the frequencies some of us struggle to hear for improved performance. The on-ear design ensures the highest possible noise attenuation and the closed design results in high noise insulation.
Ideal For A Range Of Applications
The well-defined bass reproduction makes the K171 MKII’s ideal for a range of bass driven applications, perfect for bass players in band practice and drummers alike. The wide frequency range and high-clarity audio also makes the headphones ideal for live sound mixing as well as home studio use. The professional mini XLR connector allows you to quickly replace the cable for added convenience. The leatherette and velvet ear pads ensure maximum comfort, even when in use for prolonged periods of time, making them perfect for long mixing sessions and band practices. The removable cable also allows you to change between cables quickly and easily for different situations. Additionally the K171 comes complete with a 3m straight cable, a 5m coiled cable plus leatherette and velvet ear pads.
- On-ear design for best possible noise attenuation
- Advanced closed technology for high noise insulation
- Subtle bass and treble boost for added depth and sound reproduction
- Ideal for live sound mixing, band practices and more
- Complete with 3m staright cable, 5m coiled cable plus leatherette and velvet ear pads
- Detachable cable for added convenience
- Headphone Type: Closed-back
- Max. Input Power: 200 mW
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 18Hz – 26kHz
- Rated Impedance: 55 Ohms
- Detachable Cable: Yes
- Type: Stereo plug – 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter
- Gender: Male
- Interface Finish: Gold
- Length: 85 mm
- Width: 185 mm
- Height: 190 mm
- Net Weight: 240 g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.