AKG K271 MK2 Studio Headphones Closed
AKG K271 MK2 Studio Headphones ClosedDetails
The extremely popular K 270 MK2 Studio have unfailingly proven to be a reliable tool over the years. The AKG K 271 MK II combines the benefits of AKG s circumaural design for extreme comfort and a closed-back design for maximum isolation from ambient noise.
Product Ref: 9381View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The AKG K 271 MK II is the perfect choice for any application where sonic bleed could cause problems such as broadcast work. Dynamic, around-ear, closed-back headphones designed for playback recording, on-stage and live monitoring applications. Thanks to its XXL transducers, the AKG K 271 MK II sounds clean, smooth and very rich.
Another important feature of the K 271 MK II is the addition of a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off.
AKG K 271 MK II main features include:
Professional circumaural hi-fi stereo studio headphones
Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
Patented Varimotion speakers
High noise attenuation
For onstage and studio use
Automute feature mutes headphones when they are taken off
Leatherette and additional velvet ear pads
Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
Type closed-back, dynamic headphones
Sensitivity 91 dB/mW, 104 dB/V
Frequency range 16 to 28,000 Hz
Rated impedance 55 ohms
Max. input power 200 mW
Earpads: leatherette and velvet
Cable: 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9 oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
Connector: gold plated stereo mini jack
Adapter: gold plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adapter
Net weight: (without cable) 240 g (8.5 oz.)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.