API 215L Discrete HP/LP Sweep Filter
API 215L Discrete HP/LP Sweep FilterDetails
Product Ref: 61738View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Classic API Console Circuitry
The 215L features the same circuitry found in classic API console input modules, providing that warm, analog sound that many producers and sound engineers strive for in their mix. The now legendary circuit is featured in many different API input modules, giving you the same sonic qualitys that API are so renowned for. This filter features all discrete circuit design meaning it borrows and uses different components from API console such as the 2510 all discrete op-amp and the 2520 op-amp. This module also fits neatly into the LEgacy, Legacy Plus or Vision Series Consoles plus the L200 Rack.
A Brief History Of API
In 1968, The company "Automated Processes Inc." was formed. Best known for their now legendary "2520 amplifier", this unique amp has been and will continue to be the heart of all API discrete products. It continues to provide reliability and sonic purity unmatched by the competition. The resulting console met the needs of the music, commercial and broadcast industry.API became the leading audio broadcast console manufacturer for radio and television networks and high profile stations. In addition, recording studios, large and small, began using API and receiving rave reviews from engineers and producers. There are over 700 API consoles across the nation and around the world. Over thirty years later, many of these consoles are still in daily use in some of the most prestigious recording and broadcast facilities in the world because, to date, there are few, if any consoles of equal sound quality at a cost-effective price.
- Wide range 6 dB per octave LOPASS control
- Wide range 12 dB per octave HIPASS control
- Balanced input stage
- Passive filter design for smooth tone
- Unity gain throughout
- Hard Wire BYPASS switch
- Transformer Coupled Output to +28 dBu
- All Discrete Design
- Number Of Bands: 2
- Filter Type: Passive Sweepable Shelf
- Filter Frequency Centers: Low Pass: 500 to 20 kHz, High Pass: 20 to 600 Hz
- Input Impedance: > 20 K Ohms, Balanced
- Output Impedance: 85 Ohms, Transformer coupled, Balanced
- Nominal Levels: -15 dBu to +15 dBu
- Clipping Level: +28 dBu
- Frequency Response: 0, -.3, 30 to 20 kHz
- Noise: 98 dB below +10 dBm output, unweighted. 20-20 kHz
- Distortion: THD: .02 (+4 dB @ 2 K)
- Connectors: .100 spaced ELCO
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.