API 505-DI Direct Input Module
API 505-DI Direct Input ModuleDetails
Product Ref: 61722View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Direct Injection Circuitry
The direct injection circuitry within the API-505 helps to create the optimal sound quality that API has been renowned for. Featuring 'bright' filtering options and a 20dB pad combined with adjustable instrument tone loading makes the API-505 ideal for treating instrument inputs.
Tone and Bright Controls
The TONE and BRIGHT controls featured in this unit help to remove unwanted frequencies when recording inputs. The TONE control helps to reduce low-end 'muddy' frequencies from the input signal, whilst the BRIGHT control adds clarity and fine-tunes the high-end frequencies. The combination of both controls help to eliminate the need for any post processing equalization, keeping the signal path to a minimum.
A Brief History Of API
In 1968, The company "Automated Processes Inc." was formed. Best known for their now legendary "2520 amplifier", this unique amp has been and will continue to be the heart of all API discrete products. It continues to provide reliability and sonic purity unmatched by the competition. The resulting console met the needs of the music, commercial and broadcast industry.API became the leading audio broadcast console manufacturer for radio and television networks and high profile stations. In addition, recording studios, large and small, began using API and receiving rave reviews from engineers and producers. There are over 700 API consoles across the nation and around the world, including the three major networks. Over thirty years later, many of these consoles are still in daily use in some of the most prestigious recording and broadcast facilities in the world because, to date, there are few, if any consoles of equal sound quality at a cost-effective price.
- Wide Range Gain Control with 55dB of gain
- Front Panel Hi-Z Input
- Front Panel Thru routing
- TONE Control helps customize your sound
- BRIGHT Switch boosts clarity and presence
- 10 segment LED VU meter for monitoring output level
- Peak Output LED Indicator
- 20 dB pad switch, applies to mic/line/instrument
- 100K / 400K Switchable Load
- Traditional API fully discrete circuit design
- Uses the famous API 2520 and 2510 Op-Amps
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.