API 7800 Discrete 4 Buss Master Console
API 7800 Discrete 4 Buss Master ConsoleDetails
Product Ref: 61099View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 7800 features master controls for the solo system including six 2-track inputs, monitoring of the four sends and stereo bus, XLR outputs and speaker amp inputs. Other outputs and processed through a D-sub, with a DA-88 type pin-out.
Compact and Versatile Design
The 7800 allows you to create your own mobile console which serves as an extension of your existing console. This allows extended possibilities in linking other input modules for an expansive master control section. This extendable design allows you to expand on your current setup for various applications, such as in-depth studio use and live recording.
- Uses API 2520 Op-Amp
- Complete API Master Control Room Module
- Includes Solo Master, Talk Back, Send Masters, Bus Masters, Stereo Master, and Control Room Master
- Links several 7600 Input Modules
- Full Featured Control Room Section with 2-Track Monitoring and Large/Small Speaker Control
- All Inputs and Outputs on Rear Panel
- VU Meter Amplifiers for External Metering
- Perfect for Pro-Tools type Work Station Monitoring
- Output Clips at +30 dBm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.