API L200R 12 Slot 200 Series Module Rack
API L200R 12 Slot 200 Series Module RackDetails
Product Ref: 61741View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
API Vision and Legacy Plus Modules
The L200R is ideal for housing multiple API Vision and Legacy Plus modules, letting you install and quickly swap around each module when needed, its versatile and portable design means it's perfect for a range of different audio applications. The L200R is fully compatible will all the modules available for series above, including: 205L Direct Input, the 212L Mic Pre, the 215L HP/LP Sweep Filter, the 225L Compressor and the 235L Noise Gate.
A Brief History Of API
In 1968, The company "Automated Processes Inc." was formed. Best known for their now legendary "2520 amplifier", this unique amp has been and will continue to be the heart of all API discrete products. It continues to provide reliability and sonic purity unmatched by the competition. The resulting console met the needs of the music, commercial and broadcast industry.API became the leading audio broadcast console manufacturer for radio and television networks and high profile stations. In addition, recording studios, large and small, began using API and receiving rave reviews from engineers and producers. There are over 700 API consoles across the nation and around the world. Over thirty years later, many of these consoles are still in daily use in some of the most prestigious recording and broadcast facilities in the world because, to date, there are few, if any consoles of equal sound quality at a cost-effective price.
- Holds 12 API Vision or Legacy Plus L200 series modules
- XLR Jacks for Inputs and Outputs, Pin 2 Hot
- TT Jacks for side chain / Aux Out / Mic In, etc.
- Powered by API external L200PS Tri-polar, +16v / -16v / +48V external power supply
- 100 to 250 volts 50/60 Hz AC, front panel LED
- 19" rack mount, 2U tall
- Sturdy, vented steel chassis
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.