ART Headamp 6 Headphone Amp
ART Headamp 6 Headphone AmpDetails
The ART HeadAmp6 is a fully-featured six -channel stereo headphone amplifier that includes six auxiliary inputs to allow separate "more-me" mixes on each headphone channel. Each output channel has a dual function Balance Control which will pan between Left & Right input of the main signal bus, or vary the mix between the main stereo signal bus and the auxiliary input for that respective channel.
Product Ref: 18552View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Each output channel includes one front and two rear panel stereo 1/4-inch TRS head-phone jacks for ease of installation and quick patching capability. Mono, Mute L, and Mute R select buttons and on each channel select between four operating modes; 1) Stereo, 2) Mono Left, 3) Mono Right, 4) Mono Both (Left & Right) for versatile monitoring solutions. Independent output level controls on each channel personalize monitoring levels.
Input options include XLR and 1/4-inch TRS balanced inputs with matching "Thru" jacks for bridging multiple units. An additional front panel stereo 1/4-inch TRS Direct In jack for quick patch override of the rear panel inputs is included for quick insertion of any stereo source. Master Volume control sets the main signal bus level. Eight-segment precision LED level metering on the main bus and four-segment indicators on each output channel provide visual feedback of the signal level at all key points.
Features / Specifications:
- Six Independent High-Power Headphone Amplifier Channels
- Dual Function Balance/Mix Control per Channel
- Front Panel Stereo Aux Input for each Channel
- Multiple Monitoring Settings per Channel
- Individual Output Level Control per Channel
- Precision Four Segment LED Metering Per Channel
- Master Volume Control w/ Eight Segment LED Metering
- Front Panel Direct In Jack
- One Front and Two Rear Mounted Headphone Jacks per Channel
- Connects and Drives up to 18 Headphones Simultaneously
- XLR and 1/4" Main Inputs and Outputs
- Parallel Main Outputs for Multiple Unit Use
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.