ART Headamp6 Pro Six Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier
ART Headamp6 Pro Six Channel Stereo Headphone AmplifierDetails
The ART Headamp6 is a feature-packed, affordable headphone monitoring amplifier! With six independent headphone outputs, this versatile and flexible monitor solution is ideal for your home or project studio. Each channel on the HeadAmp6Pro has two outputs, bass and treble controls, dual-function pan/mix, a stereo auxiliary input, and precision 8-segment LED. It includes XLR and 1/4" Main Inputs and Outputs, plus a front panel Main Insert jack.
Product Ref: 41221View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ART Headamp6 Pro offers a dual function Balance Control on each channel which will pan between left and right input of the main signal bus, or vary the mix between the main stereo signal bus and the auxiliary input for that respective channel. Fine-tune the tone with the bass and treble controls on each output channel, and select between four operating modes; 1) Stereo, 2) Mono Left, 3) Mono Right, 4) Mono Both (left & right) with the MONO select buttons on each channel - giving you versatility and ease of use.
Input options include XLR and 1/4-inch TRS balanced inputs with matching "Thru" jacks for bridging multiple units. An additional front panel stereo 1/4-inch TRS Direct In jack for quick patch override of the rear panel inputs is included for quick insertion of any stereo source. Master Volume control sets the main signal bus level. Eight-segment precision LED level metering on the main bus and four-segment indicators on each output channel provide visual feedback of the signal level at all key points.
The main outputs for each channel of the headphone amplifier are rear mounted stereo TRS jacks and are wired in parallel with the corresponding output jacks on the front panel. Front panel, rear panel, or both front and rear panel outputs can be used simultaneously to drive headphones or be used as feeds to additional headphone amplifiers in a distributed audio network.
- Six independent high-power amplifier channels
- Bass and treble EQ per channel
- Dual-function pan/mix control per channel
- Stereo aux input for each channel
- Multiple monitoring settings per channel
- Precision 8-segment LED bargraph per channel
- Front panel Main Insert jack
- Front and rear-mounted headphone jacks
- XLR And 1/4" main inputs and outputs
- Parallel main outputs for multiple unit use
- Maximum Input Level: +21.5dBu
- Maximum Output Level: 500 mW @ 32ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 50 KHz +0, -2dB
- Maximum Gain: 25.6 dB (Tone Controls Set Flat)
- Input Impedance: 40k ohm Balanced
- CMMR: 40dB
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 19 x 7.5 in / 44.5 x 482 x 190mm
- Weight: 6.8 lbs (3.1 kg)
- Power Requirements: 105-125 VAC AC 60 Hz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.