ART P16 XLR Balanced Patch Bay
ART P16 XLR Balanced Patch BayDetails
Ideal for any live PA rack, studio rack or fixed installation where easy access to XLR inputs are required.
Product Ref: 21371View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Ideal for any live PA rack, studio rack or fixed installation where easy access to XLR inputs are required, the P16 brings all rear-mounted XLR inputs from various devices to one, convenient single space rackmountable location. The P16 saves wear and tear on the connectors of expensive audio equipment by bringing all commonly used connections to the external patch bay.
All-steel chassis, black anodized finish and secure, high-quality XLR connections front and back with internal connections made via PCB wiring ensure long term reliability from the passive ART P-16 Balanced XLR rackmount patch bay.
- 16 channels of balanced direct signals
- High quality passive interface
- XLR connectors (female on front, male on rear)
- All connections made via reliable PCB wiring
- 19-inch 1U-high rack mount with rugged, fully shielded black all-steel enclosure
- Reversible rack ears for added system flexibility
- Three year warranty
- Audio Utilities Overiew
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.