ART PB4X4 Power Distribution Unit
ART PB4X4 Power Distribution UnitDetails
Product Ref: 18526View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
4 x 4 IEC Power Connections
Located to the rear of the unit is the 4x4 power distribution connections which allow up to eight IEC (Kettle Lead) connections perfect for powering rack effects and other live or studio gear. With four of the eight rear outputs at 1.25 inches apart the PB4X4 allows the user to plug in wide power cables and multiple wall wart devices.
Surge/Spike Protection & 15 Amp Circuit Breaker
Built into the PB4X4 is a Surge and Spike Protection System which is designed to protect powered equipment from harmful electric surges and spikes. The unit also has RFI and EMI filtering and a 15 amp circuit breaker (total power capacity of 1800 watts) to avoid power overload and ensure safe operation day after day.
Robust Chassis & Versatile Applications
The rugged, all-steel chassis occupies 1U rack spaces and is intended for installation into standard 19" equipment racks. Applications for the PB4X4 include Live Sound Systems/PA, Permanent or Fixed Installations, Church, Club and Practice PA Systems, DJ Sound Systems, Home and Project Recording Systems, and Monitor Systems.
- Power Outlets: 8 x IEC Power Outputs (Kettle)
- Power Capacity: 1800 Watts
- Power Switch: 2-Way On/Off (Front Mounted)
- Power Switch Illumination: Yes
- Circuit Breaker: 15 Amp (Front Location)
- Filtering: EMI & RFI
- Protection Circuit: Surge & Spike Protection
- Construction: Steel Chassis
- Rack Size: 1U
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.