ART Pro MPA II Microphone Preamp
ART Pro MPA II Microphone PreampDetails
The ART ProMPA II is a high performance, microphone preamp that can be configured for dual mono or stereo operation with selectable mid/side mic support, summing the adjacent channel, to decode left/right signals. Each mic input circuit, with selectable 48v phantom power, features variable input impedance which can drastically alter the performance of any quality dynamic or ribbon microphone.
Product Ref: 41218View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The ProMPA II operates at either low or high plate voltage on the two integrated hand selected 12AX7 tubes for more variation of preamp tone and performance. The large, lit VU output meters display output levels while multi coloured LEDs show tube gain.
The ProMPA is designed to deliver years of reliable performance in your studio, production space or on the road for live sound reinforcement. The unit is housed in a standard 2u space rack-mountable steel chassis with CNC routed black anodizes aluminium face panel.
- Variable Input Impedance For Flexible Microphone Voicing (150 Ohms To 2400 Ohms)
- Selectable Plate Voltage
- Large VU Meters
- Backlit Function Switches
- Discrete Class-A Input Microphone Preamplifier
- Low Noise at Lower Gain Settings
- Extremely Low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Wide Frequency Response
- Additional Front Mounted Instrument Input Jack
- Supports Mid/Side Miking Technique
- Operates at +4dbm/-10dbv Output
- Selectable Stereo/Dual Operation of Output Controls
- Automatic Instrument Input Selection
- CMRR: > 90dB
- Dynamic Range: > 110dB ("A" weighted)
- Equivalent Input Noise: -129dBu (XLR, "A" weighted)
- Frequency Response: 15Hz to 48kHz (+0, -1dB) @ normal plate voltage, 15Hz to 120kHz (+0, -1dB) @ high plate voltage
- Input Impedance: 150-3000 Ohms adjustable (XLR), > 800K Ohms (Instrument)
- Maximum Gain: 75dB
- Maximum Input Level: +19dBu (cannon)
- Maximum Instrument Input: +17dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +27dBu (XLR)
- Output Impedance: <47 Ohms (XLR)
- Meter Calibration: 0 VU = +4dBu outupt (+4dB mode) / 0 VU = -10dBV output (-10dB mode)
- High Pass Filter: Single pole, 10-200 Hz adjustable
- Power Requirements: USA - 105 to 125 VAC / 60 Hz Export units configured for country of destination
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.005% (typical)
- Dimensions: 8.75"D x 19.0"W x 3.50" H (222mm x 482mm x 88mm)
- Weight: 10.5 lbs (4.5 kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.