ART TPS II 2-Channel Tube Preamp System
ART TPS II 2-Channel Tube Preamp SystemDetails
Tube preamp system with variable valve voicing technology
Product Ref: 1900View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The TPS II (Tube Preamp System 2) is a two channel high performance preamplifier coupled with ART`s proprietary V3 (Variable Valve Voicing) functionality. With variable valve voicing, the TPS II is completely versatile and maintains a high quality of performance you would expect from an ART tube preamp. The TPS II also features variable input impedance which allows users to dial in and match any microphone type from large condensers to ribbon mics.
Like it`s predecessor, the DPS, the newly improved V3 feature provides optimized reference points to begin the recording process for guitars, bass guitars, synths, acoustic instruments, percussion, vocals and more. Unique to its` class, the TPS II provides level monitoring with two analog meters as well as two newly added input monitoring LED meters. High-Z instruments or balanced microphone signals are input through front and rear panel jacks.
This newly enhanced TPS II can accept +20 dB peaks while maintaining over 120 dB dynamic range, quiet performance and incredibly low distortion.
ART`s legendary tube stage maintains their classic warm sound and adds additional tube voicing specifically tailored to vocal, guitar, bass, and acoustic instruments making the TPS II an incredible DI box. Our OPL (Output Protection Limiting) feature is also included to control overshoots and normalize levels before clipping occurs.
The TPS II was conceived, designed and manufactured to the highest standards to provide years of quiet, reliable performance. Audition one, and you too will know why the TPS II is indeed the most cost effective professional mic preamp system you`ll find on the market today.
TPS II Features:
Variable Input Impedance
Newly Enhanced V3 Variable Valve Voicing
LED Input Meter
Analog Output Meter
Enhanced ART Tube Technology
Automaticly switches between instrument and mic preamp
Wide Frequency Response (5hz/50kHz)
Output Protection Limiter
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.