ART Tube MP Studio V3 Mic Preamp
ART Tube MP Studio V3 Mic PreampDetails
The ART Tube MP Studio V3 Mic Preamp is a single-channel microphone preamplifier that features ART's revolutionary Variable Valve Voicing technology. The ART Tube V3 provides optimised reference points which have been created and fine-tuned by some of the industry's top studio and live-sound engineers. Additionally, the ART Studio V3 is suitable for use with various instruments and line level devices. Complete with an Output Protection Limiter which precisely and accurately maintains the output signal, the ART Tube MP Studio V3 Preamp is perfect for adding warmth and character to your recordings.
Product Ref: 1903View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Innovative Built-In Presets
V3 provides an optimized reference points to begin the recording process. The V3 presets were created and fine-tuned by some of the industry's top studio and live-sound engineers, along with our veteran engineering department. V3 allows you to select between a multitude of preamp settings designed for guitars (electric and acoustic), keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals and more. V3 gives you incredible presets for every instrument you record, so all your recordings will sound professional. Need to tweak the presets? Go right ahead -- hone your perfect tone! That's the power of V3.
V3 also incorporates ART's OPL (Output Protection Limiter), which precisely and accurately controls and maintains the output peak signal. The OPL circuitry is crucial in protecting the next link in a signal chain - such as a hard-disk recording system or a sound card.
Versatile and Powerful
While it's primary application is to be used with a microphone, the Tube MP Studio V3 can also function as a direct box - impedance matching, amplifying and improving the sound of any instrument plugged into it. The design of the Tube MP Studio V3 allows it to add warmth and fatness to a signal while maintaining low-noise.
The Tube MP Studio V3 features all the tone and functionality of its predecessor, the world's number one Tube Mic Pre, the Tube MP. Phase Reverse, +48v phantom power, clip LED and a +20dB switch are all included, as well as an analog VU meter for visual tracking of the signal.
Whether you're working with a computer, hard-disk, or digital multitrack recorder, the Tube MP Studio V3 s design delivers professional recording studio results at a fraction of the cost of comparable equipment.
Create Professional-Quality Recordings Every Time
The Tube MP Studio V3 offers superior performance and sound quality to the "on-board" preamps found in today's low-cost mixers and multi-trackers. Professional quality sound combined with professional features - a hand-selected 12AX7a Tube, Phantom Power and Phase Reverse - are what make the Tube MP Studio V3 an outstanding microphone preamp.
The Tube MP Studio V3 can be used in a wide variety of applications including recording, project and home studios, where it s Variable Valve Voicing really shines. It also functions as a direct box, with impedance matching and preamplification for line-level sources.
- Provides superior preamplification for microphones, instruments and line level sources
- V3 design - variable valve voicing
- OPL - output protection limiting
- Hand selected 12AX7a valve provides 70dB of smooth gain with warm and fat sound quality
- Variable input and output gain controls
- Perfect for use as a tube DI
- XLR and 1/4'' inputs and outputs
- +48V phantom power
- Phase reversal switch
- Superior sonic performance to on-board preamps
- Portable and durable all-steel construction
- Dynamic Range: > 100dB, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz (+0dB/-1dB)
- THD: CMMR: > 75dB (Typical @ 1kHz)
- Maximum Gain: 70dB (XLR to XLR Typical)
- Maximum Input Level: +14dBu (XLR), +22dBu (1/4'')
- Maximum Ouput Level: +28dBu (XLR, +22dBu (1/4''
- Input Impedance: 2k? (XLR), 840k? (1/4'')
- Output Impedance: 600? (XLR), 300? (1/4'')
- Power Requirements: 9 VAC@ 700ma (Typical)
- Dimensions: 5'' x 5.5'' x 2'' (D x W x H)
- Weight: 1.5lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.