Adam A3X Active Studio Monitors, Includes Desktop Monitor Stands
Adam A3X Active Studio Monitors, Includes Desktop Monitor StandsDetails
The Adam A3X Studio Monitor is designed for studio environments with limited space whilst still easily meeting professional requirements. Each A3X is driven by two Class A/B amplifiers that provide a deep, rich bass response and accurate sound reproduction, especially in the critical areas between 200Hz and 400Hz with a maximum SPL of 106dB per pair. The A3X is equipped with extensive controls including a tweeter gain control, as well as XLR and RCA connectors. This bundle also includes a pair of Gear4music desktop monitor stands.
Student Cashback Offer: Students and lecturers can get 10 percent cash back on the gross purchase price of any Adam Audio product. Visit the Adam Audio website (www.adam-audio.com/en/student) for an application form and a list of terms and conditions. UK & Germany only.
Product Ref: 29780View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Special Educational Offer
Adam Audio have introduced a special offer for students, giving you 10% cashback on the purchase of studio monitors if you are currently enrolled in a course that would use monitors. This may include Music, Broadcast or Media courses and can be claimed back after you have made the purchase. Simply purchase your Adam Audio AX or F series studio monitor(s) and contact Adam Audio to claim your 10% cashback. For more information on this educational offer please contact Gear4music.
AX Series by Adam
The AX series provides you with monitors that are perfect for a wide range of applications. These monitors are equipped with a front-firing bass reflex port for improved responses and easily accessible controls on the front panel for greater ease of use. The handmade X-ART tweeter delivers precise transient responses and the capability of reproducing the finest sonic details.
Stereolink is a useful feature when working on desktop DAWs. The two additional input and output jacks for the second stereo channel allow you to control the volume for both monitors using the control of only one monitor. Unlike the typical master-slave configuration, each A3X is fully equipped and can function either as a master or a slave unit.
- Mid-Woofer Size: 4.5'' / 120mm
- Mid-Woofer Cone Material: Carbon Fiber
- Mid-Woofer Voice Coil: 1'' / 25mm
- Tweeter Type: X-ART
- Tweeter Diaphragm Area: 4''² / 2420mm²
- Amplifier Type: Class A/B
- Amplifier Power RMS: 50W
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 50 kHz
- Max SPL @ 1m: >106 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2800 Hz
- Input Connectors: XLR / RCA
- Input Impedance: 10 KOhm
- Magnetically Shielded: No
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 10'' x 6'' x 7.5'' / 252mm x 150mm x 185mm
- Weight: 10.1lb / 4.6kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.