Adam A77X Active Studio Monitor, Left
Adam A77X Active Studio Monitor, LeftDetails
Student Cashback Offer: Students and lecturers can get 10 percent cash back on the gross purchase price of any Adam Audio product. Visit the Adam Audio website (www.adam-audio.com/en/student) for an application form and a list of terms and conditions. UK & Germany only.
Product Ref: 20656View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Special Educational Offer
Adam Audio have introduced a special offer for students, giving you 10 percent cashback on the purchase of studio monitors if you are currently enrolled in a course that would use monitors. This may include Music, Broadcast or Media courses and can be claimed back after you have made the purchase. Simply purchase your Adam Audio AX or F series studio monitor(s) and contact Adam Audio to claim your 10 percent cashback. For more information on this educational offer please contact Gear4music.
One of the most unique features of the Adam Monitor is the X-Art Tweeter and Driver. The X-Art technology by Adam Audio was created to improve overall audio fidelity and performance on Adam’s own studio monitors. The X-Art membrane is comprised of a plated diaphragm which compresses or expands depending on the audio signal applied. The result is that air is draw in and out like the human respiratory system, for truly natural and detailed acoustic qualities. The result is improved audio performance and a higher dynamic output with wide dispersion.
The Adam A77X features an integrated A/B amplifier, designed specifically to partner with the X-Art tweeter and driver. Adam Monitors utilise the highest-grade components and technological advances to ensure optimal audio quality and performance. The integrated power amp is no exception, with its ultra-low distortion and excellent damping factor. The amplifier features an internal bandwidth of more than 1 MHz, delivering an ultra-wide response up to 300kHz. With its simple yet effective design, the high frequency power amp ensures optimal audio performance for your X-Art tweeter and driver.
Sophisticated DesignThe AX series monitor cabinets feature chambered upper corners on the front, helping to minimise edge diffraction so that phase cancellation is not an issue. The interior of the cabinet is equipped with a special fleece that prevents the internal resonances being disturbed as well as ensuring superior bass reflex tuning. The front panel houses the power switch, volume control and front-firing bass reflex ports, providing greater ease of use and allowing the monitor to be placed closer to a wall if needed.
The woofers on all AX series monitors are built using a construction of woven carbon and glass fiber with the synthetic material Rohacell. When these three materials are combined together, the result is an ultra-lightweight yet extremely rigid material that provides excellent transient responses.
- Number: 1 / 1
- Basket ø: 7" (175 mm) / 7" (175 mm)
- Voice coil ø: 1.5" (38 mm) / 1.5" (38 mm)
- Cone material: Carbon / rohacell / glass / Carbon / rohacell / glass
- Number: 1
- Type: X-ART
- Diaphragm Area: 4 inch (2420 mm)
- Equiv. Diaphragm ø: 2" (56 mm)
- Velocity Transform Ratio: 4:1
- Diaphragm weight: 0.17 g
- Subwoofer: 1
- Type: PWM
- Amp. power RMS / music: 100 W / 150 W
- Subwoofer: 1
- Type: PWM
- Amp. power RMS / music: 100 W / 150 W
- Tweeter: 1
- Type : A/B
- Amp. power RMS / music: 50 W / 75 W
- Input Sensitivity: -∞ to +14 dB
- High shelve > 5 kHz: ±6 dB
- Low shelve ±6 dB
- Tweeter gain: ±4 dB
- Analog: XLR / RCA
- Location: Rear
- Panel: Front
- Frequency response: 38 Hz - 50 kHz
- THD 90dB/1m > 100 Hz: ≤ 0.5
- Long term output: ≥114 dB
- Max. peak: ≥122 dB
- Crossover frequencies: 400 / 3000 Hz
- Input impedance: 30 KOhm
- Magnetically Shielded: Optional
- Dimensions: (H) 9.5" (235 mm) x (W) 21" (530 mm) x (D) 11" (280 mm)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.