Adam SUB10 MKII Active Subwoofer
Adam SUB10 MKII Active SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 9182View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Reference Quality Audio
Adam Audio are renowned for their high-end speakers and monitors, delivering exceptional accuracy and clarity. With this in mind Adam have strived to produce a powerhouse of a subwoofer unit in the SUB10 MKII. This premium-quality subwoofer is the ideal choice for any digital musician or audio enthusiast. The subwoofers design and controls means it perfect for integrating with other speakers to create a 5.1 surround sound system. The built-in 85Hz high pass filter allows you to eliminate frequencies below 85Hz for use with satellite speakers for Dolby theatre sound. The SUB10 MKII features a range of premium-quality circuitry and components including extended cone travel and a heavy-duty coil which have been optimised for accurate audio reproduction. Additionally the SUB10 MKII features a down-firing bass reflex tube which minimises ventilation noise for improved audio fidelity and performance.
Highly Efficient Design
The Adam SUB10 MKII is designed for maximum efficiency, everything from its design to its component selection has been meticulously scrutinised for the best possible audio fidelity and overall performance. The sturdy special woofer with extended cone travel is optimised for bass frequencies, combined with the down-firing bass reflex tube to achieve the stellar low end response the SUB10 MKII provides. The subwoofer features level control (-60dB to +6dB), phase switch (180 °) plus a variable upper frequency control (50-150Hz). One of the most unique features of the SUB10 MKII is the integrated PWM amplifier for highly efficient performance that can handle critical passages without overheating, even when in use for prolonged periods of time.
Connectivity & Construction
The Adam SUB10 MKII features both balanced and unbalanced connectors, allowing you to connect the subwoofer unit to a range of external audio devices and other speaker. It also features a range of controls which you can use to adapt to different situations and environments. The main level control (-60dB to + 6dB) is used to control the overall volume level of the subwoofer. Other controls include: A phase switch (180°), variable upper frequency control and a high pass filter for use with satellite speakers. These controls allow you to cater to a range of room acoustics and requirements, supplying you with exceptional low end quality while remaining at a low temperature and highly efficient.
- Designed for use with Dolby theatre systems
- Cool-running 300W peak amp uses Pulse Width Modification (PWM) for maximum efficiency and protection against overheating
- Down-firing bass reflex tube reduces ventilation noise
- Multiple units may be chained
- Bandwidth of the subwoofer and connected speakers may be adjusted sperately
- Variable fourt-order Linkwitz-Riley filters for musical crssovers
- Full XLR and RCA I/Os
- Excellent low-end companion to any sound system
- Gain and filter controls on the rear panel
- Incoming signal can be phased between 0 and 180°
- Subwoofer: 260 mm / 10“
- Voice Coil: 50 mm / 2“
- Woofer Material: Coated paper
- Built-in Amplifiers: 1
- Subwoofer channel 1/2: 200 W / 300 W
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz - 150 Hz
- THD >60 Hz: ≤ 1
- Max. Peak: ≥ 113 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 50 - 150 Hz
- Inputs: XLR / RCA
- Input Impedance: 10 k Ohms
- Weight: 21 kg (46.3 lbs)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 560 x 300 x 400 mm / 22“ x 12“ x 15.5“
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.