Akai RPM 800 Active Studio Monitor, Black (Single)
Akai RPM 800 Active Studio Monitor, Black (Single)Details
Product Ref: 45610View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Engineered for meticulous reproduction of even the most complex modern music, Akai Professional's RPM800 studio monitors easily handle layer after layer of sound, providing critical detail and the tools needed to mix with confidence. The fast Kevlar cone provides lucid low-end agility, reproducing intricate bass patterns with ease. It's authoritative sound for the craft of music production, only from Akai Professional.
RPM800 offers pure and accurate frequency response from 38Hz to 30kHz. The 120-Watt distributed Class A/B provides the woofer and tweeter dedicated amplification - 80 Watts to the woofer, 40 Watts to the tweeter - meaning you get ultra-efficient power and minimal distortion. The flared rear-firing bass port delivers low-frequency depth and definition.
Dedicated proximity and EQ-tailoring controls give you the ability to fine-tune the speaker in diverse mixing environments. RPM800 also features HF Trim, MF Boost, and LF Cutoff controls, which allow you to find the right balance in any environment. The included monitor isolation pad dramatically decreases structure-borne resonances, and the integrated radio frequency protection preserves signal purity. RPM800 includes XLR, balanced 1/4-inch TRS, and RCA inputs.
RPM800's cabinet is painstakingly reinforced to minimize flex, combating unwanted coloration while blocking anomalies and sound artifacts from polluting your mix. The no-compromise build quality is reflected even in components you'll never see such as the recess-mounted amp, on/off transient protection, and 14-gauge wiring to transducers. RPM800 also features a built-in output current limiter, over-temperature limiter, and subsonic filter - a full array of top-notch components that make all the difference in the purity that you hear.
- Pure and accurate frequency response from 38Hz to 30kHz
- 120-Watt distributed Class A/B amplification provides ultra-efficient power with minimal distortion
- 80-Watt 8-inch (203.2mm) woofer with 1 1/2-inch (38.1mm) voice coil and high-damping rubber surround
- 40-Watt silk-dome tweeter with 1 1/4-inch (31.7mm) voice coil
- Proximity Control for low-end tailoring
- HF Trim, MF Boost, and LF Cutoff controls allow you to mix in any environment
- Included monitor isolation pad dramatically decreases structure-borne resonances
- Integrated radio frequency protection plus magnetic shielding preserves signal purity
- Recessed amp mounting, external heat sink, and 14-gauge wiring to transducers
- On/off transient protection and external mains fuse
- Output current limiter, over-temperature limiter, and subsonic filter
- Flared rear-firing bass port delivers low-frequency depth and definition
- XLR, balanced 1/4-inch TRS, and RCA inputs
- Woofer: 3'' lightweight, magnetically-shielded, polypropylene cone with rubber surround and high power handling voice coil. 4 Ohm impedance.
- Dimensions (each): 17.1'' x 14.2'' x 11.3''
- Weight (each): 30.1 lbs
- Power configuration: Bi-amplified
- LF Driver size: 8 inch (203.2mm)
- HF Driver size: 1.25 inch (38.1)
- LF Driver amp: 80-Watt
- HF Driver amp: 40-Watt
- Input: XLR, balanced 1/4 inch (6.3mm), RCA
- Enclosure type: Ported
- Frequency range: 38 Hz to 30 khz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.