Alesis Elevate 6 Premium Active Studio Monitor (Single)
Alesis Elevate 6 Premium Active Studio Monitor (Single)Details
Product Ref: 43335View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Professional Monitoring for Any Studio.
Alesis has been creating studio monitors for over two decades, and, in that time, they have learned a thing or two about maximizing sound and sonic clarity. Elevate 6, a professional active studio monitor from Alesis, builds upon this time-tested technology by leveraging premium audio components with a response that can keep up with today's music. With a high-quality reference monitor design, Elevate 6 helps you record, mix, listen, and create with confidence.
Craft Your Mix
The Alesis Elevate 6 is an active, bi-amplified (50+25 Watts) studio monitor that delivers a flat frequency response, clear stereo imaging, and excellent bass transient response for professional mixing and monitoring. Equipped with a 6? woven Kevlar low-frequency driver, 1 inch natural silk dome tweeter, and precision-calibrated dual amplifiers, Elevate 6 delivers high-powered sound that stays accurate and clean across a wide frequency range. Its enhanced elliptical waveguides widen the sweet spot for consistent, stereo listening and enable you to make adjustments to your mix that translate perfectly to any playback system. Plus, the baffle radiuses were meticulously designed to reduce edge diffraction. The result is clean transparent sound that enables you to mix, accurately.
Complete Studio Integration
Elevate 6 comes with an onboard HF- and LF-trim switches, giving you a professional reference monitor setup that adapts to your production environment. With -2db, 0db, and 2db settings, you can quickly adjust Elevate 6 to fit the acoustics of any sized room or studio, especially when it's situated close to a studio wall. A balanced XLR+1/4 inch combo input and an unbalanced RCA input connect Elevate 6 to your favorite audio equipment. Elevate 6 is ERP-compliant and has an automatic shut-off feature that powers down the monitor when it's not in use.
Features and Specifications.
- 100 Watts (RMS, Per Speaker)
- 6 Inch Low-Frequency Driver, 1 Inch Silk Dome Tweeter
- High-Density Wood Cabinets with Bass Porting
- Elliptical Waveguides, Widened Listening Area
- Radial-Edge Baffles Reduce Distortion
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.