Allen and Heath ICE-16 Multitrack Recorder and USB/Firewire Interface
Allen and Heath ICE-16 Multitrack Recorder and USB/Firewire InterfaceDetails
Product Ref: 47594View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Analog Inputs
The Allen & Heath Ice-16 provides easy recording capabilities by allowing you to connect the analog inputs to any line level source then simply attach a memory device such as a USB stick or external hard drive and press record to capture your sound.
Support for Multiple Ice-16 Devices
The Ice-16 can also function as a 16x16 channel interface to your computer in the studio, streaming audio at 24bit, 96kHz over Firewire or USB 2.0. Units can also be daisy chained over the Firewire bus or kept in sync using the DIN connectors when recording on multiple USB devices to further expand the channel count and broaden your sound recording.
Advanced Playback Control
The front panel of the ICE-16 features 16 ''Monitor Select'' buttons, which allow you to isolate channels through the mono headphones bus. You can choose to listen to channels from the input section or output section. The front panel has 1/4'' and 1/8'' mono headphone outputs with a globally adjustable level. Additionally, the ICE-16 features transport buttons for playback control of audio recorded to its front panel USB-A flash drive input.
- 16 analogue Inputs, 16 analogue Outputs
- Front USB socket for easy capture to USB storage devices
- Hybrid FireWire (IEE1394) / USB 2.0 16x16 audio interface
- Industry standard wav file format
- Up to 6 hours of 16 channel audio on a 32GB USB stick
- Signal Present and Peak LED metering on each channel
- Mono headphone bus for Input or Output monitoring
- Daisy chain multiple units over FireWire
- Sync two units for recording or playback beyond 16 tracks
- Familiar transport buttons and intuitive control
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz
- Analog Inputs: 16 x 1/4" TS
- Analog Outputs: 16 x RCA
- Rack Height: 1U
- Samp. Rate: 24-but/96kHz
- Simultaneous Play: 16
- Simultaneous Rec: 16
- Total Channels: 16
- Tracks: 16
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.