Allen and Heath QU-SB Portable Remote Controlled Digital Mixer
Allen and Heath QU-SB Portable Remote Controlled Digital MixerDetails
Product Ref: 71686View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact Digital Mixing Solution
The QU-SB Portable Digital Mixer from Allen & Heath is a professional-grade mixing solution featuring a range or premium-quality components that allows you to controls your mixes anywhere in the venue. The mixer itself features a 18 in - 14 out configuration which can be expanded when used in conjunction with one of Allen and Heath AudioRacks over a solitary Cat5 cable. Its digital and analogue connectivity and functionality make it perfect for a range of applications from band setups to AV and installation purposes. This intuitive mixing solution provides you with everything you need to mix and monitor your sound wherever you are.
With a range of inputs and outputs, the QU-SB provides you everything you need to mix and route your range of devices all in one compact mixing solution. The mixer itself features 16 mono inputs and a single stereo input, providing you with enough inputs to mix even the most demanding setups. There are also 12 on-board mix outputs whit a single stereo matrix out allowing you to outboard your mixer to a range of different equipment from FOH speakers to audio/visual setups. The mixer also features up to 11 monitor mixes, 4 FX engines, 4 FX sends/returns, 4 mute groups and 4 DCA groups. The added parameters allow you to add effects to your signals as well as allowing you to group different inputs for muting and DCA purposes. The I/O can can also be expanded when you connect it to an Allen and Heath AudioRack providing you with up to 32 moni inputs and 24 outputs.
Qu-Pad Mixing Application
One of the most convenient features of this digital mixer is the Qu-Pad mixing application which is available for both Android and iOS devices. The application provides you with quick and easy access to all the mixers settings, providing a visual representation for all settings, channel processing, FX racks, setup menus, RTA views and more. This frees you from having to tweak settings and parameters on the mixers interface, allowing you to move freely around the venue while editing and fine-tuning your settings. Additionally there is also A Qu-You application that allows you to personally monitor the mixers settings via your Apple or Android smartphone.
The QU-SB features 16 analogiQ™ total recall preamps, providing you with exceptional audio quality resulting in the best possible audio recordings. The preamps features zero crossing detection and a padless 1dB step gain stage for improved gain accuracy and transparency. The preamps features 24bit AD converters matched to the high quality 24 bit DA converters, delivering immense transparency with minimal distortion, achieving a warm and musical sound normally related to vintage analogue consoles.
USB Audio Streaming & QU-Drive
Another unique feature of the QU-SB is the ability to stream multi-track audio to your mac or PC via a flexible patching system. All input channels as well as the Main LR can be recorded simultaneously or used to record thing such as FC returns of a pair of mixes. The returns from the computer can also be assigned to the input channels on the mixer. The mixer is class-compliant on Mac OS X and drivers are available for download for Windows systems. The interface will also work and recognised a range of DAWs and drivers including ASIO, Core Audio, Logic, Cubase, Reaper, Pro Tools and more. Additionally the mixer features an integrated multi-track USB recorder, allowing you to record up to 16 channels of 48kHz, 24 bit recording, straight to a USB device such as a flash drive or hard-drive. This allows you capture multi-track recordings with ease, straight to your USB device. Mixes and FX returns can also be recorded alongside channels plus multi-track audio can be used for virtual sound-checks.
- 16 Mono Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- 1 Stereo Input (TRS)
- 12 on-board Mix Outputs (LR, Mono Mix 1-4, Stereo Mix 1-3)
- 1 Stereo Matrix Out (TRS)
- Qu-32 Core inside (32 Mono + 3 Stereo Input Channels)
- Up to 11 Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 7 stereo)
- 4 FX Engines
- 4 FX Sends / Returns
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 DCA Groups
- 32×32 USB Audio Interface
- Qu-Drive direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- Recallable AnaLOGIQTM Preamps
- iLive FX Library
- dSNAKE Remote Audio Port expansion up to 38 inputs
- Automatic Mic Mixer
- 19” Rack Mountable with optional rack ears
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- Qu-Pad iPad App
- Qu-You iPhone / Android personal monitoring app
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert / ducker, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 1/3 octave GEQ, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on all Mix outputs
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- Spectrogram to aid with feedback elimination and taming room acoustics
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.