Allen and Heath XB-14-2 Broadcast Mixer With Telco Channel
Allen and Heath XB-14-2 Broadcast Mixer With Telco ChannelDetails
Product Ref: 47591View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Allen & Heath XB-14 mixer has a two stage pre-amp design, offering an expansive and controlled gain range, most of which comes from the first stage, so unwanted noise is kept to a minimum. The second stage is padless, with line level inputs plugged in using the input jack socket, which results in lower noise when using the line input.
The XB-14 features a 3-band equalizer circuit on each mono input and a 2-band EQ on the Telco stereo channels. The frequency and response of each has been carefully chosen to give the maximum performance when using the EQ on a variety of sources.
A single auxiliary bus that can be used for external processing, effects, recording or auditioning is included and a separate stereo mix bus is provided for recording an independent mix to the main program mix, or creating a clean feed source with selected channels.
The XB-14 features USB connectivity, allowing for easy transfer of audio to and from a computer, an essential tool for music and broadcast production.
- Audition/clean feed bus
- 3-band EQ on mono channels
- 4 mic/line and 4 stereo channels
- 2-band EQ on Telco/stereo channels
- 2 stage, padless pre-amp design
- Fader start sensing on mono channels
- Start/cue logic on stereo channel switches
- 2 Telco telephone communication channels
- USB connectivity to interface with PC/MAC
- Separate headphones mix for engineer/producer and 2 guests
- Vertically-mounted PCB construction with nutted rotary pots
- Aux and separate stereo busses for processing/recording
- Control room outputs with auto and remote mutes
- Remote mute facility on mic channels
- Balanced main outputs with inserts
- Input signal and peak metering
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.