Apogee A8MP Microphone Preamp Module for Symphony I/O
Apogee A8MP Microphone Preamp Module for Symphony I/ODetails
Product Ref: 68663View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Apogee's Advanced Stepped Gain Architecture
This new technology developed by Apogee has been integrated into this expansion unit to provide 8 channels of mic preamps that deliver exceptional audio quality. The technology works to minimise any operation noise and optimise the circuit inside, providing superior bandwidth and almost non-existent distortion. The gain range is 0-85dB enabling you to record a varied range of instruments and vocals from low output instruments such as strings to high-powered electric guitars.
Digitally Controlled Inserts
The 8 channels of digitally-controlled analog inserts let you integrate external signal paths between the mic preamp and the A/D Conversion stage such as EQ units and compressors. The inserts are digitally-controlled from the Apogee Maestro software because of this any insert can be assigned to any input-channel, eliminating the need to reconnect your outboard equipment to a separate insert channel.
- Eight digitally controlled, 85dB microphone preamps
- Upgrades functionality of Analog I/O Module by adding microphone preamps to the existing line inputs
- Creates a direct connection between the Mic Preamp Module and the Analog I/O Module by inserting a microphone preamp stage before the line inputs
- Phantom power individually switchable (via Maestro)
- Four Hi-Z 1/4" instrument inputs capable of handling high level instruments
- Eight fully balanced insert points on 25-pin D-Sub connectors
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.