Apogee Groove USB DAC and Headphone Amp, Black
Apogee Groove USB DAC and Headphone Amp, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 55229View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
For 30 years Apogee has been an innovator and industry leader in digital audio recording. From rock to classical, hip-hop to country, and reggae to jazz, the most successful artists and audio engineers rely on Apogee gear everyday to capture their best take. Now, for the first time, Apogee sound quality is available in a simple take-anywhere device dedicated to delivering the ultimate listening experience. Unlock the full potential of your high-res audio files, rediscover your iTunes library and stream Spotify, Pandora or your favorite music services with incredible clarity and detail.
Groove's Constant Current Drive output stage is a truly revolutionary approach to dealing with the wide impedance variations of headphones available on the market today. With Constant Current Drive topology, Groove's output stage's voltage is dynamically ''molded'' to the impedance variations of the connected headphones, thereby smoothing out frequency response non-linearity that occurs with traditional headphone outputs.
Groove also features a Quad Sum DAC design which employs four digital-to-analog converters per channel to achieve the highest dynamic range and lowest distortion (THD+N) of any device in its class.
- USB 2.0 connection to Mac and PC
- Up to 24 bit / 192kHz audio
- ESS Sabre DAC
- Constant Current Drive, Ultra-smooth frequency response for any headphones
- Quad Sum DAC, 4 DACs per channel for highest dynamic range and lowest distortion
- Asynchronous clocking
- Max output level: 225mW into 30 Ohm
- Multi-color LEDs for status and level indication
- Powered by USB
- Top panel buttons for adjusting output level and muting
- Compact and portable (95mm H x 30mm W x 16mm T)
- Premium aluminum build quality
- Built in the USA
- Black Finish
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.