Apogee Quartet USB Audio Interface
Apogee Quartet USB Audio InterfaceDetails
The Apogee Quartet, a professional USB audio interface for Mac users has quality features for the recording environment. With an easy-to-use touchpad and control knob, many inputs and outputs, an ergonomic, angular design, quality AD/DA converters and mic preamps, this is an incredible tool.
SPECIAL OFFER - Apogee ONE for Mac/iPad, new ONE for Mac, Duet, Quartet and Ensemble audio interfaces now include access to special offers on your choice of any world-class audio plugins from Waves. (Valid in UK only).
Product Ref: 29641View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Customers who purchase any of these Apogee audio interfaces new from an authorised dealer can register their product and receive a discount code for 25% off a single plugin or 35% off any Waves bundle plus an additional $100 voucher* that can be used towards their next Waves plugin purchase. These offers can even be applied to any special deals from Waves.
- All discounts can be applied to “Waves Special Deals”
- Available to Apogee users who purchase(d) on/after April 4, 2016 and register
- Apogee users can choose whatever Waves plugins they want
- Harness the power of your Mac to run more plugins with lower latency
- Apogee hardware; the best quality possible from your Waves plugins
- Waves plugins are CPU efficient, allowing you to run sessions at lower buffer sizes
- Work on an open platform that allows you to expand your studio as needed
* Voucher may be redeemed for up to 50% toward any bundle or upgrade, or up to 25% toward any plugin, off the price at the time of redemption. This Voucher may not be combined with multiple plugin discounts. Vouchers can only be used for one order and do not carry a remaining balance. Multiple vouchers may not be combined.
Learn more about the promotion here.
All the Inputs and Outputs You Need
With 4 inputs for microphones, instruments, keyboards or line inputs, MIDI controller or keyboard capabilities and even expansion with up to 8 digital inputs, it's impressive enough, but when you can monitor and mix it all in stereo, with up to 3 sets of speakers or in 5.1 surround, you know this is an audio interface designed for convenience and quality.
Easy, Creative Control
The Quartet boasts an ergonomic, angular design and easy-to-use user interface. It has dual full-colour screens for critical input and output details, QuickTouch pads for easy Input/Output selection and to conduct it all, a single controller knob.
Quality AD/DA Converters and Mic Preamps
Quartet's components are carefully selected in critical listening tests, from the mic preamps to the AD/DA converters and the clocking, so it possesses a highly efficient circuit design. The AD/DA converters are optimised by Quartet's efficient circuitry and state-of-the-art components to provide a simplified signal path. This allows for incredibly transparent recordings.
The mic preamps offer seamless click-free transitions as the gain increases and decreases throughout the amazing range of 0-75dB. This incredible feature lets you dial in the perfect level, whether that is with the controller knob or through the software. All this happens delivering ultra-low noise and smooth, crisp detail. All dynamic, condenser or ribbon microphones are suitable with Quartet's mic preamps.
Dual, High-Resolution Displays for Visual Feedback
You can get critical visual feedback for recording and monitoring via Quartet's two high-resolution OLEDs. You can see metering, levels, grouping and phase, muting, phantom power and Soft Limit for all inputs and outputs, all this without having to look at your computer.
Quick and Easy QuickTouch Pads
With the QuickTouch pads, it's simple to access all crucial recording and monitoring functions. All you do is tap a QuickTouch pad on Quartet's top panel to select an input or output and then use the controller knob to adjust your level. All input and output touchpads have an LED highlight ring. The active touchpad's highlight ring is brighter so you can observe at a glance which input or output is selected.
The Quartet is built with die-cast aluminium and steel. The scratch-resistant display panel is hardened by UV processing. The interface as a whole is solid, compact and great for the desktop environment.
For the Mac
As with all Apogee products, Quartet is designed for the Mac and Apple's OS X. From the Core Audio compatible high performance USB connection to its Mac-suited looks.
Apogee Quartet Reviews
"I found the touch interface so intuitive that I hardly noticed there's only one knob to adjust everything. The preamps are also worthy of mention, as they are exceptionally clean and sound very focused, producing outstanding results even with dynamic microphones." - Sound on Sound
"Its massive range of studio control totally blew us away. Audio tracks sounded great and the ability to control multiple monitors is a real luxury." - M Music & Musicians
Click on the link above for further specifications for the Apogee Quartet.
- 4 Analogue Inputs:
- Combination line (balanced +20dBu max)
- Mic/Instrument (+20dBu/+14dBu max)
- 4 Microphone preamps with up to 75dB of gain
- Selectable 48v phantom power, Soft Limit and phase invert
- Digital Inputs:
- ADAT/SMUX Input, 8 channels, 2 Toslink connectors, 44.1kHz to 96kHz
- MIDI input (USB-A type connector)
- 8 Analogue Outputs:
- 6 Balanced line outputs, +20 dBu maximum output level
- 1 Independent 1/4" stereo headphone output
- Digital Outputs:
- MIDI output (USB-A type connector)
- Word clock output on BNC connector
- A/D and D/A conversion: 24 bit/192kHz
- 2 top panel high-resolution OLED displays
- Controller knob
- 6 touchpads for direct selection of inputs and outputs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.