Apogee Symphony I/O MKII Thunderbolt Chassis - No Module Included
Apogee Symphony I/O MKII Thunderbolt Chassis - No Module IncludedDetails
Product Ref: 68661View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Exceptional Sound Quality
The Apogee Symphony has been designed to perform as a high-performance, low-latency audio interface with intuitive features and design aspects. Apogee engineers have strived for years to develop and improved every new flagship product, using the latest technology and electric components to deliver exceptional audio clarity and sonic transparency. With its multitude of premium quality preamps and functionality, the Apogee Symphony delivers a seamless user interface designed to improve and compliment any studio setup.
Front Panel Touchscreen
One of the most unique features of this audio interface is the intuitive front panel touchscreen. This convenient touchscreen gives you a visual representation of all your parameters, letting you easily monitor levels, change mic pre gain or calibrate the Symphony I/O MK II to match the levels of the other gear in your setup. The high-resolution TFT display lets you see metering for all of your I/O allowing you to view and change such controls as signal levels, polarity, muting, soft limit and phantom power
Versatile Input and Outputs
The Apogee Symphony Chassis is the ideal housing for a range of different modules from Apogee. With this chassis you can customise and expand your inputs and outputs to result in an all-in-one audio interface with exceptional audio quality.
- Best AD/DA conversion of any Thunderbolt™ audio interface
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Choice of Thunderbolt, Pro Tools® HD (Mac/PC) or Waves SoundGrid® connectivity
- Ultra-low latency performance
- Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.