Arturia AudioFuse USB Interface for Mac, PC and iOS, Deep Black
Arturia AudioFuse USB Interface for Mac, PC and iOS, Deep BlackDetails
Product Ref: 55192View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Whether you work from home or are on the road recording, Arturia know you want the sound a professional studio delivers. You've told them what you want, and they listened. AudioFuse is built on a fully symmetrical audio chain. Every stage has been carefully designed, resulting in unrivalled sonic purity. The two DiscretePRO® microphone preamps combine the best of yesterday's vintage consoles with today's technology, resulting in a design circuit that offers superior audio performance.
The latest generation of Analog to Digital converters delivers sterling quality audio with amazing transparency. In conjunction with our advanced clocking system, AudioFuse guarantees stable and extremely accurate timing. Yes, Arturia takes sound quality very seriously.
The Work Flows
AudioFuse was developed with the musician's workflow in mind. Want to adjust gain on channel 1? Turn the knob. Need to switch monitors? Press a button. If you want more level in one of the headphones, just turn up the dedicated knob. There is no menu in AudioFuse. Nothing is buried, every control is at your fingertips, the creative flow never stops.
Want to connect gear? AudioFuse works with virtually everything: mics, instruments, turntables, studio equipment, Mac, PC, tablets, even iOS and Android phones. With a round-trip latency as low as 3 milliseconds.
At home, in the studio, or on the road, wherever creativity strikes - you want to capture the moment. AudioFuse has a robust, solid aluminum chassis you can trust. And the quality of AudioFuse goes far beyond its good looks. Every single unit has to pass rigorous testing before it can be packed and shipped. It will even come with a test specification printout of your particular unit. Designed for the most demanding musicians and audio purists, AudioFuse keeps the sound, work and inspiration flows intact, and that's revolutionary.
What is Discrete Pro?
Amplifying the tiny electrical signal delivered by a microphone into a workable line level without noise or distortion is a tough job. There are multiple ways to do this. Many companies accomplish this using the numerous integrated amplifiers that are available, each with their own characteristics, specifications and fixed limitations. However, when you want to go beyond their intrinsic limitations you need to do the heavy lifting yourself, and design your own circuits the discrete way. So Arturia teamed up with analog audio experts and sound engineers and took design ideas from the golden age of analog consoles, and then improved them by applying today's knowledge and technology.
What they ended up with was an exceptionally clean, pristine analog microphone preamplifier circuit, one that captures the nuances of your microphone and performance as accurately as possible.
- Inserts: Add external line level devices such as compressors into the signal flow before the digital conversion.
- MIDI In/Out: Connect any MIDI instrument or equipment with the supplied MIDI cable adapters
- WordClock & S/PDIF In/Out: Sync to any Word Clock equipment or connect to any S/PDIF digital audio device.
- ADAT In/Out: Connect to any ADAT equipment with up to 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs.
- USB hub: 3-port USB hub to connect your master keyboard, USB stick or dongle.
- USB connection: Connect AudioFuse to your computer, tablet or phone. Most features will be available even with only the USB power supplied by a computer.
- Phono/Line inputs 3&4: Connect external phono or line devices to these RCA+ground and balanced 1/4" inputs.
- Speaker outputs A&B: Connect two pairs of speakers to these balanced 1/4" outputs for easy A/B monitoring.
- Input control sections 1&2: Direct access to each feature of analog inputs 1&2: input gain with vu-metering, true 48V, phase invert, -20dB pad and instrument mode.
- Output control section: Direct access to each of the analog output features: output level with vu-metering, audio mix selection, mono mode, output dimming, mute, and Speaker A/B selection.
- Direct monitoring: Enjoy zero latency monitoring of the recorded signals and blend them into your mix.
- Phones control sections 1&2: Direct access to each of the features of Phones 1&2 outputs: output level, mono mode and audio mix selection.
- Talkback: Press a button to give directions to your talent who is in a booth or another room: use the talkback feature with the built-in microphone.
- Input channels 1&2: Connect microphones, instruments or line devices to the 2 XLR/balanced 1/4" combo inputs.
- Phones output channels 1&2: Don't bother looking for a 1/4" or 1/8" phones adapter; AudioFuse has both connectors for each phones output.
- 14 Input, 14 Output channels
- 4 analog inputs
- 2x Mic/Instrument/Line
- 2x Phono/Line
- 4 analog outputs
- 2 analog inserts
- ADAT In & Out
- S/PDIF In & Out
- Word Clock In & Out
- MIDI In & Out
- 3-port USB hub
- 2 microphone preamps with DiscretePRO® technology
- 2 phono RIAA preamps
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate.
- Option for analog soft-clipping
- Talkback feature with a dedicated built-in microphone
- A/B speaker switching
- Direct monitoring
- Separate Master & Monitor mix channels
- USB interface with PC, Mac, iOS, Android & Linux compatibility
- 3 models: Silver, Grey, Black
- Aluminum chassis, leather-covered top
- DiscretePRO® Technology
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.