Aston Rycote Custom Shock Mount
Aston Rycote Custom Shock MountDetails
Product Ref: 79202View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Slick, Efficient Design
The Aston Rycote Custom Shock Mount boasts a slick, efficient design, featuring Aston's signature purple finish. The single fixing point is perfectly suited for your Aston Origin or Spirit microphone, offering increased support with reduced isoltaion for your microphone. The Shock Mounts simple design allows for quick and easy installation in your studio space, whilst the sturdy, compact design provides a suitable level of durability for use on the go.
High-End Duribility and Performance
The Aston Rycote Custom Shock Mount features high-end duribility and performance which make this shock mount ideal fora range of audio applications, including boradcast, live sound, and of course studio use. The USM Suspension features a custom design consctructed from Hytrel thermoplastic to provide increased strength to standard elastic designs, allowing the Aston Rycote Custom Shock Mount to support even heaviuer microphones without sagging or needing rethreading.
"I absolutely love my Rycote Shoc moount! It does exactly what is needed for mr Aston Origin.. Sturdy & slick looking. You can't beat that!!"
Troy Antunes - (Justin Timberlake, NSYNC, Backstreet Boyus, Britney Spears)
- Custom Designed Rycote for Aston Origin and Spirit means even quicker and easier mounting
- Offers up to twice the isolation from cable and stand-borne noise of traditional ’cat’s cradle’ elasticated microphone mounts.
- Radically improved Isolation
- Virtually indestructible
- No elasticated parts – never sags or needs rethreading
- Made in the UK
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.