Audix CabGrabber XL Guitar Cabinet Microphone Mount
Audix CabGrabber XL Guitar Cabinet Microphone MountDetails
The Audix CabGrabber-XL is simple and easy to use, and features the same outstanding functions as the original CabGrabber. This XL version is a self-adjusting large microphone mounting system for large guitar and bass cabinets.
Product Ref: 37300View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Audix Cabgrabber is compact and lightweight, eliminating the days of bulky stands that cluttered up the stage or studio. The Cabgrabber offers up to 180 degrees of fluid rotation, and easily clamps onto the side or top of your cabinet. Once you've found that sweet spot, you can lock the Cabgrabber into place and be done with it, with it's low profile, it will be discrete and unobtrusive.
The CabGrabber-XL one-piece microphone mount will safely and securely hold microphones weighing up to 16 ounces, with it's heavy duty steel construction and thick rubber grabbers. The CabGrab XL will clamp to the side of cabinet or over the top, without harming the cabinet finish, and will replace microphone stands that can move out of position, fall over, or trip stage performers.
- Accommodates large amps and cabinets
- Works with cabinets with a flat surface or recessed edge
- Tubular arm is threaded to hold any standard mic clip
- Arm rotates 180 degrees and can be locked into position with thumb screw
- Fits on either side of the cabinet or on top
- Will accommodate cabinets from 14" up to 21" deep
- Can hold mics weighing up to 16 ounces
- Allows for precise positioning
- Simple, elegant compact and easy to use
- No tools required
- Adjustable tension head
- Mic arm tightens firmly into position
- Durable steel construction
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.